chapt.27

Aliyah Moores

I was at home alone with Quando since everybody was busy and Tyanne was at school.

I saw Quando eating my bags of chips and I watched his every move giving him the "I know he see me here" look.

I rolled my eyes and scrolled through my feed."I love this photo"I said showing him a picture of me.

"I love this photo"I said showing him a picture of me

"That shit too basic"He said and I mugged him.

"Back to the basics hun"I said blowing him a kiss.

"Keep playing with me and I'll fuck you up in this bitch"He said. "I aint stopping you"i said smirking and he hovered over me. He was stopped by my phone ringing.

It was Tyanne's school. What did she do now?

"Hello"i answered.

"Yes,is this the mother of Tyanne Bowman?"A female voice asked.

"This is she"i answered.

"Well today she has been in a fight and cut a piece of another student's hair"The lady said.

"Im on my way"I said and pushed Quando off of me."I swaer this lil gitl bad as fuck"I said leaving with Quando behind me.

-

"

Ty,why you cut that lil girl hair?"I asked in a stern tone.

"She called Sophie a rat and I told her to stop but she didnt and Called me ugly. Then she hit me so Sophie and I fought her"She said sounding like she was gonna cry.

"Aliyah leave her alone mane',that girl hit her first"Quando said."Can you shut the fu-can you shut up"I asked.

Sophie was Tyanne's bestfriend. If Tyanne was in trouble Sophie was too,If Sophie was in trouble Tyanne was too. Its cut how they got each others back. But the fighting has to stop.

"Bet."He said giving me a evil smirk.

"Pops,tell momma she tripping"Tyanne said eyeing me up and down. "When you started talking like that?"I asked her as Quando continued to drive.

"Mommy uncle Ben said you call pops daddy"She said and I was confused.

"He's my daddy not anyone else"She said pointing it my face.As Quando was enjoying his self laughing.

"Ben telling this girl things that she aint suppose to know"i mumbled.

"Are we there yet?"she asked. "Yeah,where we going anyways?"I asked and he ugnored us.

"Quando Rondo niguuuhh"she sang trying to sound like her daddy.

"Girl you been talking too much"I ssid and she mugged me.

"Mommy,i broke up with my boyfriend today."She said.

I was the only one who knew she
Had a boyfriend but they was just kids.

"Fuck you talm' bout 'BoYfRiEnD"Quando said.

"He told Ms.Roberts 'Hi' and he wasnt suppose to talk to girls but me"she said and I was shocked.

"He doesnt deserve me, Period"She said flinging her hair.

"What has Armani and Demari done to you?"I asked and she shrugged.