Chat. 21

Aliyah Moores

I quickly grabbed my car keys and put on my Adidas slides. I jogged down the stairs to see everyone chatting and hitting blunts. 

"say, which studio Quango in"I asked wrapping my hair up in a bun. "im in Sockit. "Ben replied with his eyes all low. "why?"everyone asked. "oh nothing. If quando come up here later.. Don't open my door!"I commanded.

I picked up my keys and went over to my car. I was about to pull off but I got stopped. "WHAT THE FUUUCCKK"I screamed hitting the wheel. "we both come "Armani said hopping in the passenger seat as Kaylin and  Demari went in the back.

I don't like her,but now isn't the time. I sped off almost causing a car crash.  "learn to drive!"a white lady yelled. I thrower my middle finger up and continued driving. Once we were to the studio I was the first to come out.

I opened the door to the studio with the girls following.

"so this what we doing now!?"I yelled at Quando.  He tried to touch me but I kept snatching Mt hands. "calm down"he said. "fuck that CaLm DoWn shit, I'm here at home trusting you to go out and do yo shit but you steady cheating"I slapped him a across the face.

"don't touch my man"a familiar voice jumped in.  It was the girl from the call. "You stay out this, this not you ran got sit yo crippled ass down"I said about to run up but Armani pulled me back.

"You with Dirty hoes when you got an entire loving girl there for you.!"I punched him. "I'm not no hoe don't play wimme " the girl budded in. I ignored her.

Quando pulled me out side.  I avoided eye contact with my arms crossed and tears about to drop. "Mane' you out here hitting on a nigga,"he said rubbing his cheek. "fuck yo pain!"I spat.

"look ion got nothing going on with this girl.  This dude just invited some girls brush, she keep bothering me I'm not paying attention to her"he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I pulled away still looking at nothing.  He sucked his teeth. "I want to believe you hut I can't "I said now looking at him. "cmere"he said pulling me into a hug.  We got interrupted by armani, kaolin,  and Aribian coming out breathing heavy.

"Quando I'm not dealing with this.  I gotta go"I said driving off in the car.

••••••••••••••••

Since everyone left kd and Armand was staying over and was arguing over who was staying in the guest room.

"Sleep on da couch.  You I said I was finna stay over here first"Armand said rolling her neck. "why d-"I interrupted Kd.

"just sleep together, y'all acting hella annoying"I said annoyed. "sounds good to me"kd said winking at Mani. She scrunched up her face before letting out a sigh. "fine. "she finally gave up.

My phone started ringing and I looked at it: incoming call from Demari❤😉.

I answered and her face popped up along with Kayden.  She started babysitting since My momma got a new job and there was nobody to look after him.  I do watch him but most of the time he inky cries to got out with Demari.

"Why haven't you guys been over today"I asked smiling. "well,.. He wanted to go Dave n busters, then we continued going everywhere"she replied as Hayden laughed at nothing playing with Demari's hair.

"mommy I see wando?"Kayden asked. "it's Quando, but soon.."I replied. Demari placed Kayden in the bed. "tell me what happened"she said
concerned. "ima text you it"

After texting Demari what happened she wanted to spend the entire time with me just to cheer me up. I declined the offer.

I went to do my routine and went to sleep. But I couldn't.

•••••••••••

It's been 30 minutes passed 12am and that wasn't a good sleep. I got up to grab some magic juice I walked down the halls. K was stopped in my tracks when I heard moaning. I furrowed and eyebrow and followed the noise.

"slow down k-kd"I heard Armani's voice. My eyes widened and I continued to do what I was doing. I walked into the kitchen and saw a bright light. I liked over and saw Quando staring into space.

"kd nem' woke u up too huh?"he asked me. I nodded sitting next to him.

"say, I'm sorry bout earlier

"say, I'm sorry bout earlier. Even tho j didn't do anything "he said placing his hands on mine.  I smiled and mumbled "ifs okay".

•••••••••••••

I got up to see Quando with his arm around my waist. I moved it and went into the kitchen. I went im the fridge and grabbed the eggs with 3 packs of bacon. Since the gang was coming.  I started cooking as I heard steps coming towards me.

"hey girl hey"Armand said sitting in the island behind me. "how was your night?"I asked being petty. "good I got sleep tho"she said.  I turned around and looked at her.  I started chuckling  and she was looking at me like I was crazy. 

"what?"she asked. You here acting stupid like we couldn't hear yo ass moaning and getting your guts relaxed. "I said making her mugg me. "shut up"she said laughing as well. "oH kD sLoW dOwN"I mocked her as she throws a mini cup at my head.

"ima whoop yo ass"I said. The food was done so I started getting everyone plate ready. Just then everyone came through the door. Even demari and kayden. "finish set this up"I said to Armani as I ran over to Kayden.

"aw mama missed you so much bubba"I said carrying him in the kitchen as well.

"let's go to the mall later, some stores got a discount" Armani spoked. "hell yea"I exclaimed. I then covered my mouth realizing Kayden was still there. "Wando!"Lauren yelled running towards Quando.  "so yeah ima get dressed. "I told her.
"me too"she added.

••••••••••••••

Armani, kaylin, Demari and I were chatting until I felt something coming up my throat. I ran over to the garbage and vomited. The girls came over and grabbed napkins also holding my hair up. "damn you okay?'Demari asked. "yeah, it's just that I've missed my period and I've been vomiting lately. "I replied sitting back to our table. "Has Quando been wrapping up?"They bot asked in sync. "y-Im fucking pregnant"I said bursting into tears.

"I don't know if you're in a bad mood or good, but it's gonna be okay just talk to hj about it"kaylin said calming me down. "I am happy it's just that I wasn't ready"I said wiping my tears.

"let's get a test to make sure"Armani  spoked.  I nodded then got up.

Is this really happening.