chapt.26

*weeks later*
Aliyah Moores

I unlocked the door to my home with Tyanne in my arms.I heard music playing and smelled smoke.I stepped in and looked on my couch seeing Quando.

"Daddy!"Tyanne yelled running over to him.

"How the fu- how you gonna lay up in here smoking knowing that my child has to come home"i asked with my hands on my waist.He was ignoring me and too busy playing with Tyanne.

I mumbled something under my breath and went in my room.

•••••••••••••••

I heard my room door open,i didnt bother to look since i thought it was Tyanne."yo-"i stopped when i saw it was Quando.

"What do you want?"i asked scrolling through instagram.he just smacked his lips and hovered over me."i jerked my head back and mushed his face but he still wouldnt go away.

"You have dis' lil attitude,i'll fuck you up in this place"he said sternly.I rolled my eyes.

After what he did to me I stopped letting people talk to me how they like.I am not a child anymore because if ion say nun they gonna continue doing it and that shit aint healthy.

"Only peraon you'll be fucking up is that Bianca hoe"i smirked making him mad. "Ion with her stop that shit"he replied.I heared his phone rung and he pulled it out getting off of me.I looked over and it was....Bianca!

I laughed to myself and started minding my buisness."mane' you tripping aint nobody cheating on yo ass"Quando said to her on the phone.I heared her yelling and he flashed the phone in her face."who even told you we were together anyway"he said reffering to Bianca

"Niggas aint shit"i said making him give me a look.

"Boo bitch"i bucked."you gonna play that girl like that?i shouldnt be asking, you did the same to me. Im starting to question myself why did i chose you out of all of the persons on earth. But sticked with your bull shit.Cant trust nobody nowadays"i said what cause him to be speechless."already got caught and doing the same shit again"i mumbled.

"I have an appointment to go to.where my baby?"i asked slipping on my slides."where you going?"he asked."my nigga house"i lied.

"You ain going mowhere"he said serious."you not my daddy?"i mugged him."When I used to be getting in yo guts what you be calling me again?"he said smartly.I flipped him off .

I grabbed Tyanne who was on her tablet watching something with my airpods in her ears.I looked at the screen seeing she was playing her daddy songs.

I kissed her on the cheek and making my way to Kaylin's house.