Chapt.28

Aliyah Moores💫

I woke up to banging on my door. I opened my eyes seeing Quando asleep on the bed.

How the fuck he got in here.

I walked to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Dont want any crust in my eyes.

The banging became louder and I rolled my eyes putting my hair in a messy bun.

I walked over to the door and opened it revealing a beautiful brown skin girl.

"How may I help you?"I asked forcing a smile. "Uh, is Tyquian here?"She asked.

"Who dat?"Quando asked in his sleepy voice coming to the door hugging me from the behind.

He finally noticed the girl and quickly pulled away from me. "What you doing here?"he asked mugging her.

"You wasnt picking up your phone. Probably fucking this bitch"She said pointing at me.

"Tuh"i mumbled crossing my arms.

"Aight, dont speak on her like that, you get on my fucking nerves,Bianca"He said bringing out his accent.

So this is the famous Bianca

"So this bitch is more important"She asked and I mugged her.

"Dont call my Momma no bitch, big forehead looking hoe"Tyanne said coming out of no where with her blanket in her arms.

"Tyanne,shush"I said picking her up as she still mugged Bianca.

"Bianca, this not your home, go back to the devils pitt bitch"Tyanne said trying to hit her.

"Stop swearing like you got no home training"I said.

"You brought my baby around this thing?"I asked pointing to Bianca.

"Im not about to play w-" Bianca got stopped by Tyanne slamming the door close.

"Great,now im hungry"She said kissing my cheek and running to the kitchen.

"Bad ass"quando mumbled locking the door.

I went into the kitchen seeing Tyanne in the fridge. "What you wanna eat today"I asked.

"Anything"she said and I decided to prepare Egg,sausage,bacon and waffles.

I went over to the Waffled Iron preparing breakfast.

"Look at my babymama yall"Quando said coming up behind me and I saw that he was live so I hid my face.

"Fuck you hiding ya' face fa', you sexy ma'."he said making me blush.

"Bye, lemme finish cook"I said pushing him away."Ima cook"he said and I didint hesitate to let him take over.

I turned on the speakers and played TCL - No scrubs.

"A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
He's also known as a busta
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass" I sung and Tyanne sang the pre-chorus.

"So no, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine and
No, I don't want to meet you nowhere
No, I don't want none of your time and"Tyanne sang as she danced on the island.

"No, I don't want no scrubs
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride trying to holla at me I don't want no scrubs a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Trying to holla at me"I sang dancing with Tyanne until the music stopped.

We both turned to look at Quando. "What you do that fa'?"I asked mugging him.

"Ma' can I call Kaylin?"Tyanne asked and I nodded giving her my phone.

"Can you hurry up and give me my food?"I asked as he came over to ne and choked me.

"Get o-" he cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. I kissed back but pushed him away.

"Keep on playing wimme'."he said and I mugged him.

"Dumbo looking ass"Tyanne said to the phone."Luh' girl what I told you bout that cussing."i said.

"Ion know who the fuck you got that from"I said and she mugged me.

"Ma' tell Kd leave me alone"she said and I took the phone away from her."Aliyahhh"Kd dragged.

"My momma finna be having a cookout today, yall coming?"I asked."Fa'sho"he said and I hung up the phone.

"I though you was gonna call Kaylin"i said as I watched her eat her breakfast.

"I can always talk to her"she said waving me off.

I took my food from Quando and ate.

-

Guess who coming down to florida for vacation hoe🤫💚.

Im sorry i dont be updating this book alot 🤪🤔