Chapt.24

Aliyah Moores

1 year later

"Tyanne bring yo' lil hip this way and clean this mess up"i Chased after my daughter.

Turns out I had a girl and she was bad just like her damn daddy.Ive been running after her all day and im tired.

"Tyanne Kunye Bowman"I called her by her real name.She came to me with her mashed potatos all over her mouth giggling. "oh my gosh, you look so messy"I muttered

"cmon now we have to get kayen from school"I said picking her up heading out the door with my keys, wallet and phone. I placed Tyanne in her car seat and she started pulling onto my hair. "unt unt"I stopped her. A sad look came on her face as her lips started quivering.

"oh no"I mumbled. With that she started crying. "baby I'm sorry come here"I pulled her into a hug and she stopped. "faker"I told her as she laughed

I went in the driver's seat and driver to kayden's school.

••••••••••••

"alright we here"I said to Quando, kayden and Tyanne I said as I pulled up to the park. I picked quando up on the way because he wanted to come.

We came out and I went to get Tyanne as Quando got Kayden. I placed Tyanne down as she started playing with leaves. I snapped a picture of her.

After that Quando's phone started to ring for the 9th time

After that Quando's phone started to ring for the 9th time. He kept declining it. "answer it"I told him he started scratching the back of his neck. I snatched his phone and sat Tyanne in my lap.

"stop tripping and give me it mane'" he tried taking it back. I looked at the screen and I was lost for words.

9 miss calls from:Bianca🤤👅

"who the fuck is this Bianca bitch?!"I semi yelled. "calm down you cussing in front of these kids" he said calmly trying to take Tyanne and Kayden away from me. I stopped him.

"answer me now"I commanded. "nobody"he said avoiding eye contact.

"I'm sorry"he said