14

Hola! sorry I took too long for such a shitty chapter, it's just that this summer I've been hella busy, but I'll try to finish this story before school starts, which for me it's two more weeks.

I hope you enjoy this shitty chapter :)

ϟ

Steve and I have been keeping our new relationship low-key for the past six days, we don't want Tony to have a heart attack. I am planning on telling him soon, I just need to find the perfect time and place. The only ones that know are Nat, Wanda, Vis and Clint, probably also Sam; so basically everyone except Tony. Ever since we got back from our little getaway I've been having weird dreams. I don't really know if they are actually dreams, feels more like memories. They all start the same, with me in my room, sitting on my desk writing fan fiction and being bored and then it changes to here. We are in battle, Tony has the stones in his hand, Steve is swinging Mjölnir, Peter beat up running away with the gauntlet, Thor with a very interesting physique and Steve dancing with Peggy.. These dreams feels so real, I'm scared, I don't know if I should do something about it, like do some research or I don't know something. Sitting and waiting are not doing anything for me, I need to be able to do something to help in some way.

"Camila?" Nat asks me something about the movie we are watching. "You okay?"
"Sorry, I have my mind somewhere else." I apologize and continue watching the movie. Liam Hemsworth is in it and it is weird to see him on T.V and know his brother, but not as Chris, as Thor. I stand up to get something else to eat and I bump into Steve. "Hey." I give him a short kiss on the lips.
"Hi, how's girls night?" He asks reaching a cup for me.
"Interesting, we are watching a movie where Thor's brother from my world stars in." He raises an eyebrow. "I know, it's weird." I put some water in the kettle and wait a few minutes for the water to boil. "What are you up to?" I ask pouring the water in the cup Steve handed me.
"Reading." He shows me a history book. "Been catching up now that I have time."
"Camila!" Wanda yells from the living room.
"Coming!" I yell back. "Gotta go, see ya later." He kisses my cheek and I walk to the living room to keep watching the end of the film.

The movie ends and we decide to talk about boys. We start interrogating Wanda about her relationship with Vision. They started to get really close after Sokovia and it didn't take long for everyone to notice they were falling in love, the same could be said about me and Steve, he has me head over heels, I really like him and I can't stop thinking about him and how good he is with me and how he makes me feel special and safe. We also want to ask Nat about Bruce but we don't have the courage to ask after he decided to disappear after Sokovia and I wish I could tell her where he is but honestly it would be pointless without Thor here.

"Seriously, Camila, what's going on?" Wanda snapps me out of my thoughts.
I bite the bottom of my lip and sigh. "I've been having these dreams about all of you, I don't want to worry you." I explain. "They feel so real, like they are memories and not dreams, but I don't think they are memories." I pause. "It's like I travel back home in my sleep."
"What do you see?" Wanda asks.
"A lot. Everyone suffering and exhausted. Also, Peggy Carter."
"Peggy?" Nat asks confused. "Why her?"
"I see her dancing with Steve." I chuckle barely audible. "Anyway, it's not important, maybe I can figure out these dreams if I find Wade."
"And Bucky?" Wanda asks catching me a little off guard.
"Nothing, but I don't want to worry too much about him, I know he is fine for the moment."
"Does Steve know you know where he is?" Nat's tone is changing, she is upset that I am keeping this a secret from Steve.
"I don't really know where he is, I just know he is safe." I stand up and go to my room leaving my friends questioning my actions.

I still have to see Wade, he is a tough guy to contact and it's annoying. Yes he is fun, but most of the time I want to choke the life out of him. I have asked Alfred to keep track of unusual crimes around the city, maybe drug dealers dead, criminals or sights of a guy in a red spandex playing with swords. Most likely it's Wade doing his job.

"Camila, I'm picking up a pattern of crimes downtown. A group of hit men found dead in 5th and 3rd, if I'm not wrong his next hit will be in Madison Square Garden: Raptors vs. Lakers at 11pm." Alfred says through my bracelet.
"Thanks, Alfred." Okay, so I have two hours to get there, but how will I know what Wade is looking for? I need to get to them before he does, it's my only leverage. I dress in only black to try to camouflage through the dark and get to my destination. I wait for Wade to get there and in the shadows a manly silhouette is moving from building to building, I hurry up and try to catch the assassin in the red onesie. I get to the top of the stadium and seconds after, Wade is standing in front of me.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Shouldn't you be in bed?" He asks tilting his head to the left and playing with his sword.
"I'm pretty sure you know why I'm here." I say monotone. "I need your help, Wade." I sigh.
"My help? No, no, no." He responds.
"Why not?" I complain. "You are the only one who can help me figure out how to get back home." I frown. "Ryan Reynolds would help an innocent girl."
Wade gasps and covers his mouth. "Don't you dare bring him up."
"Come on Wade, please help me." I beg.
"Fine, but what do I get in exchange?" He is trying to bribe me.
"Whatever the hell you want." I say starting to get frustrated. "Stop the X-Men of trying to recruit you." His eyes widen and even though I can't see his face I know he is smiling.
"You got yourself a deal." He looks behind me. "Meet me here tomorrow night same time." He runs through the door of the stadium and disappears in the night.

I get off the roof and hop on the bike I rode to get here. Alfred tells me Tony knows I am gone and that I'm driving Steve's bike, so when I get home I'd be getting one hell of a scold from part of Tony and probably Steve too. I am not too far from the tower, but because I want to avoid the confrontation with Tony and my boyfriend I make the drive longer by turning everywhere I'm not supposed to. After delaying the drive for thirty minutes I can finally see the tower lit up, it is the brightest and coolest building in the city. I open the garage door and on the parking spot Tony is standing there with his arms crossed over his chest and a look that can kill me. I park the bike and take off my helmet showing Tony an awkward smile.

"Where were you?" He asks trying to keep his temper in. "We were worried sick. After what happened last time you cannot go running around the city at night by yourself."
"I'm sorry, but-" I try to explain what I was doing out.
"No but's, you are grounded. Go to your room." He scolds me and point atbthe elevator that has the doors open for me. "I don't want to see you until tomorrow morning and you better think of what you put us through." I scoff and stomp to the elevator. "And tell Steve your fine, he's worried."
"Fine."