"I do think you're attractive and we probably get on the most compared to all the other girls. It's just easy with you, you're always up for a laugh and it keep me on my toes."

"I guess." We were all content just on the lounger when it had to be interrupted.

"How long have you been single?" Curtis asked me.

"A couple of months but they've only ever been short relationships so I want my first long term relationship from this."

"What's stopped you before?"

"I've just always been so busy with work that I didn't really have time for a guy. I mean I had all my normal uni work and then my shirts on top of that."

"Do you think you could handle someone with my lifestyle?" Tommy asked.

"Getting a bit serious but I don't know. It just depends how much effort we're both willing to put in to make sure this works out. If you don't want to travel back to see me then we've got no hope."

"What about you Tommy?"

"I've been in a few serious relationships and I was in a long term one recently but we split up. I guess that's why I came on here really to get back on the scene."

"Is it not easy to find girls normally?"

"No. I don't really go out that often and I don't just want any girl."

"Fair enough."

****

That night I got changed into my oversized denim jacket dress and I've got to admit I thought I looked smoking.

"Babe you look amazing

"Babe you look amazing." Tommy said as we went and had a chat by the fire pit. "I like this look on you. Not that you don't always look good."

"I get it. You look really good too."

"It's still quite cold out here so I didn't know whether to wear a jacket or not. I went for not, kind of regretting it now though."

"Well you can always come to me for a cuddle."

"What do you thinks going to happen with all the others? I mean are Michael And Yewande going to make a go of it."

"I don't know. I think they're both just getting to each other still." I told him. "I think she's quite a closed book and would need something special to get her out of her shell."

"Are you a nervous person?"

"Not really. I'm just quite confident in my own skin and like before this I knew I could get the guy I wanted. But then I am insecure like everyone and know guys can be idiots and do weird things."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I think guys will be attracted to me but I also know that they don't like to stick to one girl sometimes."

"Would you ever take back a cheat?"

"I don't think so. I've got too much self respect and I've told my friends off for doing that so I don't think I would."

"I'd do the same. I just think they've shown they don't care about you so why give them a second chance to hurt you."

"Exactly."

Everyone else came over and we were all just rapping and having a good time when Tommy's phone went off.

"Tommy the public have decided that I should take you on a date. I'm waiting in the hideaway in the hot tub, get changed and come and see me. X"

"Woah." All the guys screamed. "Go and get ready?"

I couldn't help but just watch as he and the boys were all running in. I could feel the jealously rising in me and my heart thumping in my chest, I can't help but hope it goes badly.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

It's weird because I can't include any of the AAA drama.

Today's episode will be up tomorrow.

What do you think I should do? Should I make Anna come in instead of Molly-Mae or just make Molly-Mae couple up with Sherif?

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx