"Thank you for tonight." I stopped him just before we entered, gazing into his eyes I couldn't stop when we both leaned in and met each other in the middle. His lips just caressed mine and it was honestly just amazing. "See you tomorrow."

"Oh you will."

****

I made my way into the bathroom the the next day and found Amy in there with Lucie.

I was getting changed and applying my light make up for the day. I had chosen a dark green plunge swimsuit which I absolutely loved.

"So how was last night?" I asked Amy

"So how was last night?" I asked Amy. "When I snuck in you two were under the covers doing something suspicious."

"Shut up. We were just having a kiss and cuddle. It's weird like in the past I get so annoyed at being in bed with guys and like hearing them breathing but it's different with Curtis. He wanted to let go and I was like come back."

"Ah that's sweet."

"It's nice. I thought I was going to be the one watching on this whole time and it's weird to think I'm the one in a couple."

"He wouldn't exactly be a bad first boyfriend either." Any said. "He's out there right now boxing with Tommy and he could give anyone a run for their money."

"Not to mention he's probably the most supportive guy in here. I would go to him for any help and I know he would help me."

"He is sweet." Amy then turned to me. "Anyway What was you sneaking in for last night?"

"I just stayed outside to have a chat with Tommy. We had a little cuddle and kiss."

"No way." Lucie shouted. "I'm actually really happy for you."

"Thanks. He's actually so nice when you have a chat with him."

"Isn't he. I don't even think he realises how like calming he is."

"So what are you going to do today?" Amy asked.

"Just act normal. If he wants to carry on the way last night ended I'll be happy to but I'm not going to beg him to show me attention. The balls in his court."

****

Later on that afternoon I was cuddled up on the couch with Amy when Tommy and Curtis came over. They actually have a cute little bromance going on which is nice to see.

"Hi ladies." They said and sat either side of us. Curtis wrapping an arm around Amy and Tommy doing the same to me. "What are you chatting about?"

"Just chatting about rubbish really. What are you two doing here?" I asked them.

"Just wanted to see our favourite ladies." Curtis grinned.

"Am I your favourite lady Tommy?" I asked him.