"If you're going to that little piece of shit, just know I won't hesitate to expose him right now," Jason sneers, whispering into his ear. Taehyung swallows, his jaw clenching and fists curling into a tight ball.

"Don't forget I have a girlfriend, Jase,"  Taehyung turns around, a smirk fitting lazily on his lips. Jason rolls his eyes, taking another puff from his cigarette before tossing it on the ground and crushing it.

"Sure," Jason runs a hand through his hair, the corners of his mouth dipped into a frown. "What did you even do to snag a bitch like Gracie Anderson?" He asks, playfully nudging his shoulder.

Taehyung's smirk falters, knowing damn well if he says anything he'll be risking Jeongguk's safety. He simply shrugs quietly, allowing Jason and his gang to laugh at him.

"Did you mistake her vagina for a dick?" Jason leans forward and whispers into his ear, his nicotine laced breath uncomfortable.

Taehyung shoves him back, his eyebrows furrowing. Both of them knows he's crossed a line, and Jason knows goddamn well he can't say anything back.

"See you later tonight, Kim," Jason chuckles lowly, patting his back—hard. Taehyung swallows back his reply, nodding stiffly. As soon as its over, he storms away, relieved to finally get a breath of fresh air.

As painful and hard it is to hang out with Jason, Taehyung swears his lungs are suffering too from the second-hand smoke. Those guys go through so many packs, they're probably addicted.

Once he's far from their group, he searches for his own car in the lot. Thankfully it's not that far, and by the time he reaches it, he notices Grace sitting in the front seat. His mood becomes slightly better, his shoulders relaxing seeing her again.

She doesn't seem to notice him until he shouts 'boo', scaring her so bad everyone else looks in their direction, hearing her scream. Taehyung laughs, ruffling her curls to which she replies with a punch to the gut.

"I hate you so fucking much," Grace cries out, holding her hand over her heart dramatically. Taehyung chuckles, holding onto his stomach as he runs around to join her in his car. 

"You punch harder every time I don't think my abs can take it," Taehyung says, wincing a little when he finally sits down. Grace snorts, rolling her eyes.

"Keep scaring me like that and it won't be a punch," Grace smacks his shoulder. The two smile at one another before bursting into laughter. Taehyung doesn't realize until now how much he's missed her.

"Is he at your house?" He then whispers, keeping his voice down as he starts the engine. Grace nods, giving him a thumbs up. Thankfully, they've managed to find the loophole in Jason's plan.

Taehyung and Grace are well aware Jason sends one of his pals to follow them every time he's out of his sight. So to counter that, they pretend to go to Grace's house since they're 'dating', and the guy always leave because thirdwheeling is quite the pain in the ass.

But little do they know, Justin and Jeongguk are waiting for them inside.

Once they arrive in Grace and Jeongguk's neighborhood, Taehyung and Grace scan the area just to be safe. After they decide the coast is clear, they head up to the front steps of her house and head on in.