Summer Fun~

POV: Y/N

When I opened my eyes I felt unusually exhausted for some reason. Then everything from the other night started coming back to me mainly the part where Mordred drained me of all my mana through sexual intercourse...

Flashback

Despite our little fun in the lake together it still wasn't enough to satisfy Mordred. When we got back home everyone was already asleep so instead of going back to her room Mordred spent the night with me only we didn't do any sleeping if you catch my drift.
With both of us striped of our clothes Mordred had me pin on my bed as she took up the reverse cow girl position and began riding me back and forth as though her life depended on it. Mordred bit down on her lip to conceals her moans mainly due to neither of us wanting to face the wrath of our resident Holy Maiden. But despite our best efforts to keep quiet the bed made screeching sounds every time Mordred moved her hips making a lot of noise in the process but nether of us cared about the noise we made for all we could focus on was pleasuring the other.
I could feel myself nearing my limits, Mordred picked up on this and moved her hips faster than before causing me to release multiple loads inside of her causing Mordred to bite down even harder on her lip to stop herself from moaning. Even after my initial release Mordred still continued move her hips only this time in a circular, upward and downward motion trying to get me to release every last drop into her. She kept this stunt up until I passed out...

End of flashback

After recalling what happened to me last night I noticed my bed sheets moving ever so slightly. Under the sheets was none other than Mordred sleeping peacefully next to me. I kissed her forehead whispering good morning to her as she gently opened her eyes to meet mine.

Mordred: "Morning Y/N~"
Y/N: "Good morning to you too Mordred, I trust you slept well?"
Mordred: "Mmm, Really good thanks to you Master~"
Y/N: "Aw your gonna make me blush."
Mordred: "That's my line."
Y/N: "Heheh, Sorry."
Mordred: "In all seriousness you know that this sort of thing can get me pregnant right?"
Y/N: "Wait...WHAT!?"

Mordred broke down in laughter finding the distressing look on my face amusing.
She always did have a sick sense of humor for these sorts of things...

Mordred: "Hahaha! Relax Master I'm just messing with ya!"
Y/N: "You have a morbid sense of humor Mordred."
Mordred:  "Ha! You should have seen what I did to Bedivere's arm!"
Y/N: "Do I even want to know what you did to the poor man's prosthetic hand?"
Mordred: "I tossed it into the lake."
Y/N: "Your a horrible person."
Mordred: "Hahaha, He couldn't find it for weeks!"
Y/N: "Poor guy..."
Mordred: "It was all in good fun honest."
Y/N: "I can't imagine Bedivere was to thrilled about fishing his arm out of the river."
Mordred: "Yea he was so mad he didn't speak to me for the rest of the day."
Y/N: "It's nice to know you had fond memories with the knights of round table."
Mordred: "Yea those were really fun times for me..."
Y/N: "You okay Mordred?"
Mordred: "Promise me something Y/N."
Y/N: "What?"
Mordred: "Promise me that no matter what you won't break my heart."
Y/N: "Where's this coming from?"
Mordred: "Just promise me Y/N!"
Y/N: "I can't make that sort of promise to you Mordred..."
Mordred: "I see..."

Silence fell between us until Mordred got up from the bed and was about to leave my room in tears until grabbed hold of her wrist preventing her from leaving.