At his remark I felt sudden heat rising up my neck. What if I do get teamed up with him?, that would be awesome. "Oh looky~looky, Shino, our friend has become as red as a tomato just thinking about it" I heard a voice say and realized that I was looking at the table the whole time and I saw Kiba smirking and Shino......well, he was being Shino, that is he didn't show any emotion.

"I still can't believe you have a crush on Shikamaru of all people, I mean if you had a crush on Sasuke too, now that, I would believe ." said Kiba. "Sure Sasuke is handsome, Kiba, but handsome doesn't always mean that every girl will like him, that's because no matter what a person cannot simply tell their hearts to like who and who not to like, your heart decides that" lectured Shino. "Shino, that is......okay.....anyway, I hope I'm teamed up with someone strong, that would be awesome!" cheered Kiba.

"I guess that would be great for the chunin exams, if the team members are strong it will be easy" I said. "Yes, but the teachers decide teams based on skill level, intelligence, jutsu and personality" said Shino. "Personality??" Kiba questioned. "An example, someone with a tendency to do before thinking would be on a team with someone strategic and cautious to balance him out." he said.

"Oh~, I get it, you mean like a neutralising effect to ensure that team work is more stronger......and that they survive the harshness of being shinobi" I said.
"Great, whatever, I just want someone strong, maybe you (Y/N), after all we do get along, maybe we will be put on the same team" Kiba said.

"It isn't all about how you......never mind, let's just hope for the best, okay Kiba?" I said. "Haha...yeah your right......well how about we go practice the clone jutsu, not like there is anything to do anyway" suggested Kiba. "Yeah, okay" I said while Shino just nodded.

<<<Time Skip>>>

We were all waiting outside the exam room as one by one, students went inside and came out happy with a leaf forehead protector. Honestly I am nervous, what if I make too many clones....or something. I saw Naruto coming out with devastation on his face as he ran outside. At that I really couldn't say anything to him, failing is not the best thing in the world.

I thought about following him to make sure he was okay, but "(Y/N) Sukiyaki!, your next" yelled someone from inside the examining room. I inhaled deeply and the exhaled to calm myself as I went to the room and closed the door behind me. I good parallel to the examiners and bowed at them. The examiners were the Hokage, Iruka-sensei and a man with light blue hair. "Alright, you just need to make three shadow clones" said Iruka-sensei.

"Alright," I started to infuse chakra and did the needed hand sign as I said "Shadow clone jutsu!" nervously. But because I was nervous 5 clones appeared instead of three. The examiners just looked at me eyes wide. "Sorry, I made more clones than needed" I said as I bowed. "It's alright, it only just shows the potential you posses, to create more than three perfect clones because of nervousness, think of how different it would be if you made them without nervousness" said the Hokage.

I smiled as Iruka-sensei said "now come and get your forehead protector to symbolise your new rank as a genin, you will be meeting your team and sensei tomorrow, so come to school again tomorrow to also know who your teammates will be" said Iruka-sensei before I nodded in confirmation.

I went over to them and took one of the bands as I took one as I smiled at my accomplishment. "Thank you so much" I said as I put the band on my forehead as I turned to leave the room. I went outside and smiled as everyone congratulated me earning my thanks in return.

It was a while before the exams were done and everyone of my friends passed, well everyone but Naruto. As we went out side we all saw our families here to praise us. My brother was there too, as I saw him I ran in his direction and hugged him happily. "I am so proud of you, I wish I was there though" my brother said as we pulled away from the hug.