chpt 7

"So what happened then?" He looked puzzled at my question; we had been out for most of the day and were travelling back up the path to the castle as the sun began to set in the western skies. "What do you mean?" His faced showed his confusion and it made me throw my head back in laughter. "I meant what happened when Harry faced the boggart?" He relaxed and an easy smile covered his face. "He didn't face it, I stood in front of him when it came up to him, I couldn't have Voldemort running around the classroom." We had reached the moving staircase, and he smiled and squeezed my hand in his. "I will see you at dinner. I have to go get the students through the procedures at the gates with Filch." He went straight down the hall towards the school gates and I ascended the stairs heading towards my room and looking forward to a shower. I stripped down and stepped into the warm water, I could feel my body heating through, from the cold days it was obvious that winter was getting close. The water coursed over my body and I began shampooing my hair. Suddenly I began to feel sleepy and my vision became clouded. I could feel myself fall to the floor and my head hit the wall on my way down. I was blind but I saw a person in the darkness. He was reaching out for me and I could hear him say three words over and over again. "Help me please." There was no mistaking it was Sirius, he had a characteristic smell of cinnamon that flowed out of his veins and compelled me to drink from him.

"Robyn? Robyn, the headmaster needs your help dear." It was Minerva. I could hear her on the other side of the door. Warm blood was trickling down my neck and the water around my body was a swirly red. I stood slowly so that the blood didn't rush straight down and leave me faint. "Minerva? I’ll be out in a second." I turned off the shower and rang out my hair; I slid into a dress with all possible speed and pulled open the door. "What happened to you?!" She sounded shocked.

“Nothing important shall we go?” I said without a glance at her and we pretty much ran the staircase up to where the Gryffindor commons were. "What's happened?" I asked when I got to the front of the crowd of students. There was a group of teachers standing next to the portrait all talking amongst one another. Dumbledore was in the middle speaking to Snape and a shaken looking Lupin. The three of them turned to look at me but Remus was the first to speak. "Sirius Black managed to get inside the castle, he attempted to enter Gryffindor commons." He looked shocked as he looked at me, "But then you already know that. You can smell him can't you?" He was right, I could smell him; and even though it was fading now I felt the pull in my mind for his blood. "Well how couldn't you smell him," Professor Flitwick interjected, "man hasn't likely bathed in twelve years. Stinks like sewage." But I barely heard him.

"Remus?" My mind had kick-started and was working rapidly. "The Fat Lady is up on the fourth floor, in a map of Argyllshire. Have the teachers search the castle thoroughly- I need to go talk to someone." I ran off before any questions could be asked pushing through the students trying to find my man, well ghost. I sprinted up the stairs to the top of the astronomy tower, which was where I found the Bloody-Baron. "Baron? I need to talk to you." The opaque form turned and spoke.

"What would you want from me?" He spoke in his usual drawl but I didn't have time for simple annoyances. "I need you to go to the Shrieking Shack and see if Sirius Black is there. If he is, tell him and only him that I'm here." I didn't trust the Baron completely but it was my only chance, the Bloody Baron was connected to the Shrieking Shack and therefore the only one able to make the journey.

Now I just had to wait.