-----

"Good job everyone! That's a wrap for today!" Our director shouts as we celebrated today's success. We had 3 shows today and all of them were full house. I guess our efforts did really pay off.

For tomorrow's cultural festival, our class is free since today was successful. I'm wondering if I should go or just stay at home since I don't really have to be here tomorrow. I shrugged as Ryeowoon, Yeseo and I fixed our things.

"Goodbye!" Ryeowoon says as he exits the classroom. Yeseo and I bids him goodbye, still fixing our things. One by one, my classmates exited the classroom to go home. Yeseo also goes home and I was left alone with Haru, whose job was an actress earlier at the play which is the reason why we didn't get to hang out that often today.

"Are you gonna walk home?" Haru asks as she sits at the chair in front of me.

"Are you insane? My house is very far, ya'know?" I said, placing my bag at my table.

"Is Jiyong-ssi gonna pick you up?" Haru asks, smirking at me which made me roll my eyes.

"No, but Yohan said he'll pick me up. He said sorry since he didn't make it today. So he said he'll pick me up as a payment"

"Yohan knows where you live?!" She asked, her face morphed into shock.

"Well, not really. He knows Daesung's house though" I said nonchalantly.

"Why Daesung's house? And who the fuck is Daesung?" Haru asked, perplexed.

"I can't reveal where I live, ya'know? What if he comes one day and he sees I only live with Jiyong. And Daesung is Jiyong's co-worker" I explained.

"Well, what if he comes to Daesung's house and finds out you don't live there?" Haru challenged.

"That's why Daesung knows. So he can make some excuse for me. Then he'll text me if he needs me to go there" 

"What about your room?"

"I'll use Daesung's sister's room?" I asked, unsure.

Haru shook her head at me disapprovingly and said "One day, he'll gonna find out and you'll regret it. I just know it"

"What am I supposed to do? Tell him I'm married? He's gonna freak!" I argued.

"Then are you never gonna tell him? You're gonna lie to him? Then that means you're playing with his feelings!" Haru argued back.

"But I can't tell him!"

"Is Jiyong okay with this?" Haru asked and I nodded "Yeah, he's the one who talked about having an open marriage"

"Hmm" Haru nodded, finally shutting up.

We left the room after that. Haru accompanied me at the front gate where Yohan said he'll meet me. Haru and I talked as if we didn't argue earlier but I guess I spoke too soon when she brought up the subject again.

"I'm just saying, I won't trust him too much. I mean, he already lead you upon before and look where that got you. You were a crying mess, Yeoreum. I think it's best if you don't hang around him anymore" Haru said looking at me with worried eyes.

"Maybe it won't end up like before" I whispered but it was enough for Haru to hear.

Haru sighed and went closer to me, looking around to see if anyone was listening then whispered "You're married now Yeoreum. Yeah yeah you're in an open marriage but I think you need to talk to Jiyong that open marriage maybe's not the best for you two"

"How can you know what's best for us, Haru? It's not your life" I said, ticked off by her again.

"I'm just saying. That's my advice as your best friend. Do whatever you want, I don't care. I'm just saying my opinion based on what I know, and what I saw. If you don't wanna listen then what can I do? It's your life after all" Haru said, rolling her eyes.

Silence engulfed us. I thought Haru was gonna leave but she still stayed with me, though she refused to talk to me. The sky has now turned orange and I'm getting impatient as the time passes.

My phone dinged on my hands and I looked at it to see that Yohan messaged me. I slid his message open and read what he texted me.

Choi Yohan: I'm sorry I won't be able to go there and pick you up. I'm really sorry.

Haru was reading the message on my shoulder and let out a loud 'tsk'. I let out an irritated sigh and Haru gave me an "I told you so" look. I rolled my eyes at her and clicked my phone shut. I stood up from the ground and kicked a small rock into the road.

Just then, I saw a familiar white car pull up in front of us and knew immediately who it was. Haru beamed when she saw Jiyong get out of the car. She went to my ear and whispered "I'm team Jiyong!" She giggled and ran up to Jiyong to greet him.

I watched their exchange with a frown. Jiyong's eyes locked with mine and he had an expression I couldn't quiet understand. I walked past them and entered the passenger seat. They followed my actions with Haru getting in the back of the car. Jiyong started the car and a rumble interrupted as he started driving.

"Thank you Jiyong-ssi! Thanks to you, I'm gonna go home for free!" Haru beamed and Jiyong gave her a smile through the rear mirror "No problem. Thank you for accompanying Yeoreum this whole time"

"Ay! Yeoreum's my friend, of course I need to be with her. Especially when there's guys trying to get her attention" Haru said, glancing at me.

I rolled my eyes at their exchange, annoyed by their loud voices. I shifted my body so that I'm facing the window, arms crossed. Jiyong glanced at me for a second but looked back at the road again. Haru watched the couple in front of her, grinning so widely it hurt her jaw.

Haru got off the car when we arrived in front of her house. She bowed again to Jiyong and thanked him again for the umpteenth time. She told us goodbye and then we were off.

We arrived at our penthouse not long after that. I refused to talk and I guess Jiyong noticed that when he stopped me from going inside my room "Yeoreum-ah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Haru and I fought. I'm tired, thanks for asking" I replied and thankfully, Jiyong just let me be. I quickly changed into comfortable clothes and headed straight to my bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.