I pulled Virgil into my arms and stood up. I kicked the door open with my foot and stepped into the hallway.

I passed Logan and Patton on the way back to my room. I kept waking and didn't say anything to them.

"Roman...kiddo, is Virgil okay?" Asked Patton. I turned and glared at him over my shoulder and continued down the hallway to my room.

I pushed open my door and stepped into my room. I slammed the door shut with my foot. I walked over to my bed and where Virgil's pillow was.

I gently laid him down. He let out a sigh, curling up on the bed. I wiped my tears away, embarrassed with myself. I sat down next to Virgil rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"For what?"

"That I'm such a mess." He sighed. "That you have to baby me like this."

"I don't mind taking care of you." I told him. "And your not a mess."

"I don't want you to have to take care of me."

"Virgil." I said. "Listen to me. I. Love. You. None of this bothers me. I'm just glad to be able to help you."

We were silent for a while. I kept rubbing Virgil's back while he just stared at the wall.

"Can you...can you sing to me?" Asked Virgil, breaking the silence after a while. I smiled gently.

"Of course." I said gently. I stood up and walked over to my bookshelf. I grabbed my ukulele that was covered with Lilo and Stitch stickers. I walked back to Virgil and cleared my cleared my throat, starting to strum the ukulele.

"Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help, falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help, falling in love with you

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help, falling in love with you
But I can't help falling in love with you"

Virgil was watching me the entire time, smiling softly. I smiled, setting my ukulele down on the floor.

"I really do love you Virgil." I told him.

"Love ya too Princey." Virgil said softly.

"I'll be right back." I told him, standing up. I walked out of the room and back to Virgil's. I pushed open the door and turned the light on. It flickered a bit.

It was an absolute mess in here. I don't understand how he lived in here, even going weeks refusing to leave.

I sighed and walked around the room picking up things. I want Virgil to be happy and this rooms doesn't make him happy. Maybe it comforts him in some way, but he needs to get away from negative feelings right now.

I grabbed his giant headphones off the top of his dresser. I turned to grab other things, but my foot hit a box. I looked down to see a shoe box...full of blades.

Razor blades, blades from pencil sharpeners, scissors, and a small pocket knife. Most of them had little spots of dried blood on them.

I picked up the box and headed out of his room, turning off the light. I headed past my room and down the stairs.