The Move

Drew's POV:

"What do you think of this house?" I ask Darai, who was fidgeting in my office chair. 

She stares at the screen, looking at what I was showing her. She pursed her lips as she looked back and forth from the house and the price.

"That's... A little too much..." She says, looking at me.

I look at the price. $23,000,000. A 12 bedroom house. Pool and jacuzzi included. There's even a in home movie theatre. A wine cellar too!

I chuckle as I look at her, turning the monitor back towards me. "No it's not. That's like 5 dollars to me."

Darai frowns, as she crosses her arms over her chest. "Drew, do you forget that I grew up not having much? That IS a lot for one house. What do we need 12 bedrooms for?" 

I give her a look, and smile. "For our kids. You think we're stopping at two? Damisi and Deion are just the beginning." 

Darai stares at me blankly, then slits her eyes. "We're still not okay, Drew. So get that idea that theres more children on the way out of your head. How can you think about that when you and I are still having marital issues."

I sigh, and smile at her again. I know Darai is still mad at me about everything, but I'm not losing her over this stupid shit. I refuse to lose the love of my life.

Ever since I found out Juliet has been the one harassing us, I made a note to the police about her. I got restraining orders for all of us against her. Hell, thats why I'm looking at this big house!

I've decided we need to leave the state, get a restraining order there, and start new. The kids will be one in a month, and I want them to be safe from that crazy bitch or any other threats.

"I know, but you have to understand that Juliet did all of this. I also told you I'd work towards fixing this. Starting by moving!"

"I should've known that crazy bitch was up to something. Like who targets babies? You should've fired her before the incident at the hospital." Darai rolls her eyes, standing up.

She had on a crop top and high waisted jeans. She really worked off all of her baby weight. It looked like she didn't even have kids. And that ass.... Those jeans made her ass fatter than it usually was. I was so hypnotized by her body, I didn't know she was calling me.

"DREW!" Darai screams.

I jump out of my daze and hum at her. I didn't realize asses could be so hypnotic!

Darai kisses her teeth and goes to grab her bag. "I will see you later, Drew. I'm going to go back to Maria's and be with the kids."

I stand up so I can escort her out of my new private office and to her new rental car. Yea... I couldnt even work in my own office building, fearing Juliet would get near me. We were also staying at Maria and Raul's beach home. It was a gorgeous place, but it wasnt our home.

As I walk Darai to her car, I stop her and hug her tight. 

"Let me know when you get to the house please. Anything and I mean ANYTHING suspicious, call a security guard and THEN call me. Your safety matters first. Ken will be following you in that black car."

"As he has been for weeks now Drew... I will call, now please let me go."

I reluctantly let her go, and opened her car door for her so she can go to our children.

I cant wait for this bullshit to be over...

*3 weeks later*

Darai's POV: