- First Reactions of each other -

💜 Min's POV 💜
___________________________________

We all sat in a circle after the staff told us that we would be making a video. I asked what it was about, but she just smiled and ushered us to sit. V sat at the left edge followed by Suga then Me then Jin. Jimin was in the middle somewhat then Rap Monster then J-Hope and finally Jungkook. V asked me what I think the video was about, so I said that it was probably a game or something. J-Hope and Suga seemed to agree as we continued to talk about it. Soon, the camera started rolling as they told us why we were here. We all erupted in Oh's or Ah's. We had to talk about our first impressions of each other.

Rap Monster
We had started with RM. J-Hope started talking. "You left a famous saying that day." "When you first saw me?", RM asked. " At the first sight of him", J-Hope finished. " It was less than 10 minutes of meeting each other for the first time." " You weren't wearing any pants then.", Jungkook reminded us, which made me cringe remembering it. "He didn't even say 'your thighs are huge'", this caused everyone to start laughing. " 'Wow, thighs', in dialect, even", RM finished. Jin continued, " When I first saw Rap Monster, I was there with you right?", He pointed to Jungkook. " Oh", Jungkook seemed to remember. " And he danced this! You know? I still remember you rolling your head " He did a weird dance which made me laugh, leaning on him a little for support as my stomach hurt a little.

J-Hope
We moved on to J-Hope. Suga started, "When J-Hope came... I didn't know you came. I think I was talking with Blitz so we didn't know you were here", I nodded my head, since then Suga and I got along well. " And we both came out, not expecting to see you and there was this really tanned guy", J-Hope laughed, finding it funny. I decided to speak up, "Yeah, I remember Suga telling me 'that's the darkest skin I've ever seen. '", I finished after Rap Monster said, " Your skin was the same as TV's." " It was the darkest I've ever seen."

Jimin
Then we talked about Jimin. "I remember him wearing an ugly sportswear with a smiley face on the bottom", Jimin laughed as I continue, " Yeah, I remember and he also had these rectangular thick shaped glasses." " His hair was a bit curly. He had put on some weight back then." Jimin was blushing, probably from embarrassment. " So, I thought this guy must be really good at either singing or dancing", Everyone erupted in laughter at Suga's comment denying the fact of him being a rapper.

Suga
"When I first saw him, he wore this same kind of hat with a feather.", Jin said. " That's the same hat", J-Hope said. "I bought that in 12th grade.", Suga defended. "You hadn't improved for the last 5 years", Rap Monster joked. This caused everyone to laugh. "Suga is one of the best dressers back when we were trainees. The problem is, he still dresses the same.", V joked. "He's consistent. His style doesn't change.", Jin defended him. " You use a pine-scented perfume", RM commented. "Consistent like a pine tree. You're a man like a pine tree. SU-tree." I started to space out, slightly uninterested in the conversation as my thoughts invaded my mind. What did they think of me? Did they think I looked a kind of way or sounded a type of way? I was pulled out of my thoughts when they all laughed.

Jungkook
I guess we're moving on to Jungkook. "You were in middle school. I was getting ready for the day.", V said, remembering the day. He put his hands over his face as he said, " His one eye was covered." " With his bangs! Bangs!", The rest of us yelled as Jungkook laughed. " I guess he bought a hairspray from a store.", He joked, acting like he had a hair spray, going around his hair. "He kept doing that for like 10 minutes", I let a few giggles leave my lips as I looked at Jungkook, Jungkook looked back smiling. RM continued, "I think we took him to a café and..." "I know", JK interjected. "Made him buy us bingsu." "We told him that newcomers must treat other members." That made me laugh. They made him buy food for all of us, Poor JK.

Jin
Jimin spoke up first. "When he first came in, I saw him in the training room." "He looks like a celebrity?", Rap Monster asked. "No", Jimin replied, which made us laugh." Not a celebrity. I want inside a room. I was alone. 'Hey, you're the new kid? ', 'Yes', 'Then sing something." " Whoa! ", Was heard from all of us at his demand. " 'No I can explain.' , 'No, that's okay.' 'We don't need...', 'Any explanation.' I told him I can't sing well." RM commented with, " he's scarier with his broad shoulders." "I'll kill you if you don't sing." Another 'Whoa' erupted from all of us.

V
"I came back from school and the kids were all in the training room.", Jin started. " And among the familiar faces, he was there, a kid I never saw him before." "Wasn't he wearing a red North face padded jacket?", I asked, trying to remember." The jacket punk kids wore?"  "You're the true 'spine breaker'. Go listen to our song. ", J-Hope said, plugging in our song which I found funny. "My mom didn't want other kids to look down on Seoul. So she shipped me that jacket. She said red color would stand out the most", he tried defending himself. " Well she wasn't lying", I retorted, causing the other to laugh. "V, don't cry."

Blitz
Why'd I had to be last? "Blitz?", Jimin started, causing my attention to go to him. "He was quiet, very reserved. He didn't talk much." " When I saw him I thought he was younger than V. He didn't look as old as he was. If I didn't know better I would have thought he would be the Maknae.", Jin commented. J-Hope joined, " I went to go talk to him. He was really friendly and polite." " You dressed really comfortable like you owned the place", Suga said which made me laugh. " Yeah, he would wear really baggy clothes, he would look like he's suffocating in them honestly.", RM joked which caused the others to laugh. "When you were very serious you look like a rapper.", JK commented which V seemed to agree to. " Yeah, You gave a straight face, more or less of the time", V finished.

"Okay, you guys did great. Those were really nice first impressions.", Rap Monster said as he clapped. " Great job, guys.", J-Hope joined in. Before we all got up. I rose my hand for Suga who looked at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me up while almost falling. I laughed but thanked him. I went to the camera and waved before leaving with the others.

___
________________________________💜💜💜