"Alice that's enough." Rosalie suddenly hissed, fear and annoyance rising up in her since she was afraid of their secret being known. Everyone looked back at her in surprise before they returned to their usual things and Alice let out a sad sigh. "She's already decided that she doesn't want to play, anyway." She added, starring down at the new girl before looking onward out the window. "Things will be fine, Alice."

"Oh fine." Her frail hand came up to wave off her adoptive sister before happiness returned to her and she looked at Daniella with her eyes sparkling. "At least come down to our house sometime and have a movie marathon. Actually-" she curved a wicked smile as she turned to look at Emmett, "-Emmett loves movies."

"Dear God..." Rosalie mumbled under her breath, stealing a glance at her boy-friend who was transfixed on the curly haired curl. This struck a nerve in her and she stabbed her plastic fork into her plate. "Why don't we all just play ball?" She said with her tone hold sarcasm and irritated. "We can all show her everything." Emmett quickly snapped his attention to her after that moment and wrapped his large arm around her rumbling shoulders.

"Don't be all upset." He mumbled, placing a quick kiss to her forehead. "It's not good and I hate seeing you this bad." He hated seeing Daniella's face switch to disappointment before returning to confusion. Why was this bothering her? She had no clue and she wanted to know the answer quick.

"This is what will happen." Alice sent everyone a knowing look. "I'll go get Daniella, if it's up to her, and bring her to our home."

Daniella grinned, "I'll have to talk with my sister."

•°•°•

Summer rolled her hazel eyes at her sister as she followed her around the apartment, asking if she could do just what Alice planned. It was a broken record being played right behind the twenty-year-old. "Do you think I can?" Daniella would ask, her face flushing in nervousment and soon Summer stopped her feet, then she turned to face the young woman.

"Honestly, do what you think is safe, but if I drive ya' down there, I'm meeting the whole family." The older sister shrugged as she played with the ponytail holder that was enclosed on her wrist. "I did say I wanted to meet them sometime, so eh, why not? I mean, maybe I'll meet the sweet Dr. Cullen." A laugh left her lips as she watched the teen make a noise of distaste and soon Summer wandered back to her bedroom where the girl originally dragged her out of.

It was hours later when Daniella was seated on the couch, reruns of Full House echoing in the room - an absolute favorite for the girl. The room was painted with a dark as the lights were all off and the TV shined her features and the snow was piling outside once and again and she wondered if she would even be able to meet with her newly made friends once again. With a sigh and a roll of her chapped lips, the girl rose to her feet and peaked at the clock to realize that it would be a perfect time to change her winter clothes into some warm pajamas.

It seemed she would have to skip her little date today.

But as she rounded the corner of the hall, she ran into the chest of Summer Morgan. "It's almost eight, you sure you wanna head out? We've gotta around an extra six inches today and I'm pretty sure school is canceled, Dani." Daniella shook her head and her lips fell into a small smile, she patted Summer as she slithered by her to walk into her room. The oldest Morgan member sighed in guilt.

"I heard that!" Daniella yelled from her room, she grew a grin as she held a baby boys tank top in her hands. "Don't feel bad because I'm not seeing them, Sum, I'll survive. I have been for awhile now, ya' know." Overall, she didn't mind being alone in the apartment with her sister, it was comforting place to be. From the way the her wall had photos of her family before the accident and the way the leather couch crinkled that delicious noise whenever you sat, it always gave her that special feeling. One that anyone could relate to. However, the girl also felt that small percent of sadness. These were her new friends, her very first for what she could remember. Each one showed kindness towards the girl, well Rosalie could be a twister, but then again, some people are just like that.

People, she almost laughed as she flicked on the bathroom light. What people have golden eyes? But as she thought these things, she grumbled to herself. She needed to stop. These were her friends and here she was questioning their appearances as if they were aliens.

Taking a look at herself in the mirror, her fingers traced her eyebrows, sticking her tongue, she moved closer to the mirror and sighed inwardly when she saw her pimples. It was a usual for her. No matter what, there would always be one of those pink bumps on her skin and this time she felt lucky. No breakouts. Now, did she hate those with a passion in her loving heart. In her loving heart, she had passions for many things. For her sister. For her mother and father that stood safely up in the clouds and her friends. The Cullen Clan, she decided then and there as she pulled her zebra print pajama pants up her legs and hips, she would call them that. Their special nickname.

The blond closed the door as she shoved her hair into a pile on top of her head, but as she turned around, fully ready to dive into the warmth of her bed, she froze when she saw a certain Cullen laying on her bed, looking through a book that she left on her nightstand. Noticing her enter the room, Alice beamed up to the girl despite Daniella feeling terrified that she somehow got into her bedroom.

"I-what on Earth?" Daniella whispered harshly to the small woman when she bounced off her bed. Nearing her, Daniella took a deep breath. "I-I need some answers, Alice Cullen."

"Your sister let me in." Alice shrugged before tugging the girl onto her bean bag chair that was pushed near her dresser. "And I know you wanted to hang out with us and things and with this weather it wasn't possible really, but that didn't stop me from walking through that heavy blanket of snow and coming on into your lovely home."

"How do you where I live?"

She stopped then and looked away, feeling herself slowly grow skittish when she realized Daniella Morgan knew much more. Sighing and looking into her ocean eyes, Alice cleared her throat. "Uh, my dad knows. He's a doctor and all and well, Summer has come in many times because of her stomach problems and all." Daniella still felt skeptical about this.

"Is anyone else here?"

"Eddy, come on out." The bronze haired man slowly eased himself out of Daniella's closet, the door squeaking behind him and he looked at Daniella, ashamed. Fear was visible on her and her heartbeat could be heard from miles away. "He came along, too."

"What is going on?" Daniella blurted, standing up from her spot next to Alice to look at the siblings with wide eyes. "I-I feel unsafe. You guys... I feel like I'm not hearing the whole truth, 'cause it's not every day that folks you recently m-met break into your home."

Edward frowned and sent a look of reasoning to Alice who sat there with a sheepish smile, her eyes showing her that she wasn't telling the whole truth and she wouldn't tell the whole truth. She wouldn't tell the girl how she jumped up the apartment to see if she was home to only find the window unlocked. She wouldn't tell that she snuck in and waited for minutes for the girl to come in so she could surprise her with a girl's night filled with Christmas movies and nail polish and how Edward came in, later on, commanding for her to leave and to leave Daniella alone to only end up in the closet when Daniella entered the room.

The male Cullen cursed to himself before coming to stand in front of the now trembling girl. "We'll leave, Daniella. Alice, we need to go!" He marched over to his sister and with a sigh, she stood up and gave the teenager a sad look.

"Sorry, dear." Alice apologized before going towards the window where she opened it with an ugly creak. But as she slugged her leg out the window, the winter's crisp air snapping at her neck, she heard Daniella call her back and the Cullen siblings looked back at her in uncontrollable curiosity.

"Stay if you want." She mumbled, her hand coming to fall by her side and slowly, she walked over and helped Alice back inside, though the flexible immortal didn't need it. "You guys can stay and we can-n hang. I-I'm or I was scared is all." Hearing this made the curious Edward Mason-Cullen furrow his brows.

Daniella grinned shyly. "It's just a weird and crazy feeling."

•°•°•