Background

💜💜💜
____________________________________

Name: Kook Min Joon
American Name: Michael Kook
Birthdate: August 27, 1995
Birthplace: Michigan, Detroit
Height: 5'10
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Blood Type: A
Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
Origin

____________________________________

Family:
Father; Kook Dae-Ho
Religion: Christianity
Origin: Korean, Daegu

Family: Father; Kook Dae-HoReligion: ChristianityOrigin: Korean, Daegu

Mother; Kook Ha Eun
Religion: Christianity
Origin: Korean, Busan

Mother; Kook Ha EunReligion: Christianity Origin: Korean, Busan

____________________________________

Childhood: He was born in America after his parents got a business opportunity to go there.

He went to a school which gave space for a lot of extracurricular activities. That is how Minh was able to realize his passion for music. He learned he was an amazing singer, great rapper and emotional dancer.

His parents, thankfully, supported him fully. He made sure to make his parents proud and live his passion to the fullest, so when an ad from Bighit cut his eye, he did just that. It was back in Korea, so he took a risk and went back to Korea to go try out.

He bid his parents farewell before leaving and hoping he made the right decision. He went to the tryouts with his head held up high and planning on giving his best.

After, he awaited the email, trying his best to think positively. Days past and nothing. The doubt started to come in, as he started to think he didn't make it. He moved to his laptop and started looking for a ticket back to America when a notification popped up on his phone.

He looked at it and his eyes widened. It was a Scot from different companies, looking to recruit him. Amongst them was the reason for the tears running down his cheeks.

Bighit.

I made it.

___
_______________________________
💜💜💜