"I've already spoken to him about it and I know you did your job well. Which is why maybe you guys should try doing session after school." She said.

"I-I don't know."

"School is a good place to work but I know you guys would be more concentrated if it were maybe in your own environments."

"What did he even write?" I asked.

"See for yourself." She handed me the paper.

The essay started up well until it's started making no sense. He talked about titanic and said if Macbeth just had a drink he would've been ok. I laughed in shocked making Mrs. Ran give me a certain look.

"I'm sorry, this is just-"

"Foolish. I know. Start meeting after school. And the next essay better reach an 80." She said.

"I'll try."

"No he'll try." She said.

She dismissed me and I slowly walked out. I can't believe I have to go through this again. Clearly he doesn't want any help if he's not gonna put any effort in his work.

This is just a waste of my time. Why did I even sign up for tutoring in the first place? I should be getting paid at least.

"Desiree?" I heard behind me. I turned around seeing Rachel walking towards me. It was so awkward between us, so I tried to avoid it.

"Hey what's up?" I said.

"Not so good." She said looking down. I looked at her and we stood in silent for a moment.

"Let's go outside and talk." I said. She looked at me and nods. We head out and walk to the football area. We go up the bleachers and sit at the back.

"Look Rachel. This is none of my business. I totally understand if I should stay out of it." I said.

"Desiree your my friend and you know I can trust you." She smiled a bit.

"Okay, but you don't have to tell me anything."

"I should, since you saw and are probably thinking I'm a cheating ass hoe." She said.

"Of course you aren't." I smooth her shoulder.

"Did you and Darius break up?" I asked. She looked down then shook her head.

"No we didn't. I want to but I can't."

"You seemed like you love him with all your heart." I said.

"I do, I really do. It's just I don't feel connected with him as I do with Tristan, the one you saw me with."

I really didn't know what do say. I don't even think I should be asking her any more questions. I felt as guilty for knowing.

"I'm gonna tell him though, soon." She said. I nodded.

"May I ask how long you've been... uh you know.." I asked.

"About 2 months. I was supposed to break up with Darius then but we just kept our affair a secret ever since." She shrugged.

"Well for now just be carful." I said and she nodded.

"Careful about what?" We heard. I looked to my side seeing Darius and his friend sliding next to us.

I looked at Rachel and she looked at me.

"None of your concern." She said. Darius shrugged and swung his arm around her.

"Don't you guys have practice or something?" She asked.