"Ha, that's a good joke." Raven winked at my reflection while I glared at her.

"Let's get started." Caroline rubbed her hands together.

"What, no makeup team or hair team?" I joked.

"No, those are overrated." Caroline said before getting on with my hair, "Did you know that I was going to become a hairdresser before I met Ross?"

I raised my eyebrows, "No but then that's a good thing that you're in charge of my hair rather than Raven."

"I'm going to prod you harder with the makeup brushes just because you said that." Raven smugly smiled.

"Not like you haven't already," I mumbled then closed my eyes so that they could get on with it.

I'm pretty sure that I fell asleep because I did not feel anything being done to me but when I woke up, my hair was down my back in beach waves and I had a natural glam smokey eye look and Raven was just finishing my red lips.

"Finally, I'm done," They both stepped back to look at their work, "I thought I would never get your lips done wit the amount of snoring you did."

I lazily rolled my eyes and turned to look at myself in the mirror but Raven stopped me, "Ah not yet, put on the dress first and then look at it altogether."

I shrugged, "Whatever you say, boss."

I stood up and moved to where the railing was and unzipped the bag to reveal the red lace dress that Caroline gave me. I took a deep breath before unhooking it from the rail then shuffling into the bathroom.

I changed out of my clothes then delicately pulled on the dress, doing my best to not look in the mirror, I held the dress to my chest and went out back to the room.

"Could one of you zip me up please?" I turned so my back was facing them.

"Sure," Ace's mom came and zipped me up before spinning me back around to hand me a pair of black ankle strap stilettos.

"Heels?" I whined, "Can't I wear converse or something that isn't 6 inches high?"

"Nope," She said happily then stuffed them into my arms.

I huffed and sat down on the nearest chair to put them on. I got frustrated with the ankle things because they were taking too long so Raven had to do them for me. I'm so stubborn, I swear.

"Here." Raven offered me her hand to help me stand up.

I gladly stood up with ease then smirked at her, "Guess who is a pro alre-"

I stepped forward and wobbled so much that I almost fell face forward onto the floor but Raven steadied me just in time.

"Go on," She failed at suppressing her smile, "Finish that sentence."

Instead, I stuck my tongue out at her and took some gentle steps forward to the full body mirror.

I tilted my head and looked at my reflection. My hair had been styled the best way it has ever been and my face looks so different. My skin is smooth for once and my eyes look so attentive, my cheekbones look sharper than normal and my lips look bigger. My shoulders and collarbones had some sort of shimmer on them while my hand traced the lace detailing on my bodice before it trailed off to my sides as the lace faded into the skirt part which covered my heels. I stood up straighter and brushed some loose hair from my face.