The Interrogation

Aesthetic

love·sick

/ˈləvˌsik/

adjective

in love, or missing the person one loves, so much that one is unable to act normally.

1.

"a lovesick teenager"

Ezio

Ezio

               My phone vibrated against my back pocket, as I stood there waiting for Leah to get dressed, I sighed, pulling the device out and pressing the pad of my thumb against the fingerprint lock. 

Leah Phillips, 19, Missing—

My jaw clenched tightly as I stare down at the words on my screen, they've already filled out a missing person's report? The police will be at the university, questioning everyone, I just know it. I swear if that bitch Mia says anything, I will have to kill her, she will be the reason why Leah, and I won't have a future together, I will not allow that. I angrily swiped away the news article, and locked my phone. I was about to drop my phone, and punch the nearest wall when I felt a pair of eyes on me, I lift my gaze from my phone, my dark eyes clashing with the same beautiful green ones I've come to adore— to love. A small smile tugs on my lips, I lift my fingers, motioning her to walk towards me, my hands extending forward when she stood in front of me.

I couldn't help, but wrap my arms around her small frame, she's so beautiful, so small, so mine.

I rested my cheek against her head, taking in her beautiful scent, I couldn't stop myself from playing with the ends of her hair. I'm not used to her hair being straight, it's pretty on her, and suits her well, but I prefer her curly hair more, I enjoyed seeing the way her curls would bounce when she'd try to hide her face from view.