The Encounter

Aesthetic

ob·ses·sion

/əbˈseSHən/

noun

the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

1.

"He cared for her with a devotion bordering on obsession"

༄༄༄

Warning:

This chapter contains an explicit scene.

Ezio

               Loud music blasted from the speakers, the glass of whiskey trembled with each beat of the song. The brown, gold-like liquid rippling as I run the tip of my finger around the glass. My eyes flickered towards my two "friends" with females surrounding them.

I landed a job at the university and they convinced me to go out with them and "celebrate", but they all ditched me as soon as two heavily drunk girls approached our table. One of them wanted to talk to me but I shook my head and denied her, which led her to settle for the guy next to me. I roll my eyes at the thought.

I didn't want to be here to begin with but they all called me prune the second I denied their request. So I agreed— such a pushover I know.

I chuckled dryly. I glanced up, trying to locate the exit but my dark eyes clashed with a pair of light ones. The owner of those beautiful eyes quickly averted her gaze but then looked back, I can visibly see her take a deep breath in. She stood up and made her way towards me, moving past the dancing bodies.

I sit up straight when she reached my table, my eyes running up and down her body, she shyly smiles at me and her sweet, honey voice hit my ears.

"Can I sit here?" She asks loudly over the music if the music wasn't playing I'm sure her voice would be shaking. She looked nervous even though she's standing three feet away from me. I nod and point at the chair in front of me, letting her know she can indeed sit.