Team Villains were ready for hell...

~O~

Later that day, both of the Teams were resting in their dorms. Except for Midoriya, who was still working and training. He had developed bags under his eyes. He looked obviously tired. After all he was the one working day and night nonstop!

Shinsou was the first one who noticed his state. He thought that if their leader doesn't rest today, their chances of winning will be very low. Plus, Shinsou wouldn't admit it, but these past five days he has gotten closer to this bunch of teenagers. He didn't want to admit but he made friends here. Real friends. And Midoriya was one of those who he cared about the most. And he knew that his leader - his friend - needed rest. Midoriya was doing everything for them! They were the one who in the beginning didn't want to be the Villain Team but Midoriya raised their morale by working hard with them and promising victory. Before the war starts, the villains have a debt to pay. And Shinsou will make sure of that.

~O~

That night. Someone was sneakily spying on the Villain Leader. But not just someone... There were a number of people.

Midoriya was in the kitchen of 1-A Heights Alliance Dormitory. He was eating some snacks whilst continuous writing work in his notebook.

Outside, someone was sneakily watching him from the bushes through the window.

"C-65-T, come in. What's the situation?" Someone's voice spoke through the communication device on his ear.

"This is C-65-T, Boss, our target is in my sight. I repeat; our target is in sight. Over." He replied through the communicator.

"Copy that. S-10-C and K-73-E, on your positions." Their boss said over the communicator.

"Roger, sir." Two figures replied as they, without being seen, went inside the dorms.

"Okay, everyone, get on your positions. We need zero chances of suspicions before we get the work done. Is that clear?" Their boss stated our the communication device.

"Roger!" Everyone replied through their ear pieces as the kidnapping began.

"... Who's there?" Midoriya asked as he turned his head around. He was pretty sure everyone was sleeping right now. Then whose voice did he just heard? Is he hearing things? No. He was sure he heard someone.

He stood up and started slowly walking towards the door. On the opposite wall, there were standing S-10-C and K-73-J. They made a mistake. They had to use plan B now.

"N-78-A, Plan B!!" One of them yelled through their communicators.

"Wha-?!" Midoriya exclaimed as he was about to get to the two but someone appeared behind him and landed a solid hit on the back of his head using his quirk.

"Roger." He said as he saw Midoriya dropping down unconscious.

~O~

Midoriya opened his eyes to find himself in a van. His hands were tied together in front of him. There were many people in the van but he couldn't tell who was there due to the dark of the night. The road, however, he couldn't see because there were two people sitting by his sides.

"What the...?" He wanted to stay quiet until the events unfolded but that just slipped from his mouth.

"So, you're finally up, mon chef~?" Someone said.

'That voice... No! It can't be... Aoyama?!' Midoriya yelled mentally.

"Nice to meet you again~ Izuku Midoriya~" Aoyama said.

Midoriya stared at him with shock. I mean, he was just in the infirmary two hours ago! What the hell?!

Then, suddenly, someone smacked Aoyama on the head.

"Stop scaring him like that!" Another voice came as someone turned on the courtesy lights of the van. The light illuminated the interior of the van revealing the faces of the ones who kidnapped the green haired boy.

It revealed Team Villains...

"What the....?" Midoriya said as he looked at them for an explanation.

"Uh... Surprise, Midori!" Ashido exclaimed from the seat beside him.

".... Surprise?"

"Yeah. You know. You were working so hard we thought why not give you a good break, eh?" Jiro said from the backseat.

"Shinsou's idea.... Isn't it great? Our first crime!" Hatsume said from the driving seat.

"Okay. Okay. I see. Uhm...
But WHY THE HELL AM I BEING KIDNAPPED NIGHT BEFORE THE EXAM!!??!!" Midoriya yelled/asked.

"Uh... what do you mean?" Mineta asked.

"You do realize that it's one in the morning and we need rest BEFORE WE CAN GET READY FOR THE WAR!!" Midoriya yelled again.

".... Are you mad that we kidnapped you for rest?" Shoda asked.

"NO!!"

Everyone sighed in relief.

"I am mad because you don't know how to kidnap someone!!" Midoriya added.

"What?!"

"You all failed!! My quirk is a power type!! I can just escape and beat the shit out of all of you! Do you not understand the simple basics of kidnapping someone with a power type quirk?!!" Midoriya yelled and everyone went silent.

".... Fukidashi what comics did you give him?"

"Marvel."

"... Oh God."

"What the hell's wrong with that?!" Midoriya yelled.

"Midoriya...?" Shinsou called.

"Wha-?"

"Rest..."

"......"