91. Nightmare During A Live Stream

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Thank you. Wait, are you still doing a live stream?" She asked.

"Yes, but it's okay honey." I said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin it or anything." She said.

"Hey, stop babe, you didn't ruin anything. You had a nightmare, that's all." I said. She nodded again and then leaned her head against my chest. I kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me.

"I love you Shawn, and I'm just really scared that I'm going to lose you someday. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't want to lose you." She said. I brushed some hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"I love you too Y/n, and you don't have to be scared about that. You're never going to lose me. And do you want to know why you're never going to lose me?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah." She said.

"Because you're the best thing that's ever happened to me too. I'm beyond in love with you and you're my best friend. I want to marry you someday, and I will marry you someday. You're my everything and God forbid for some reason our relationship ended... I don't even want to think about that. I don't want to think about what life would be like without you. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. I know that there are times when the distance makes things hard, but we always make it through and I'm proud of us for that. I promise you Shawn Mendes, I'm never going to break up with you. I love you too much to break up with you." She said. I put my lips on hers and I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach.

"Someday we'll be living together and we won't have to say goodbye to each other, just good night." I said. Y/n smiled and gave me another kiss.

"You're amazing." She said. I chuckled.

"You're the amazing one darling." I said. She gave me another kiss.

"I love your kisses so much." She said with a giggle and I laughed.

"Well I love your kisses too. Should I end the live stream so we can just cuddle and talk and maybe watch a movie or something?" I asked. She shrugged.

"If you want to. It's up to you handsome." She said. I gave her another kiss and then picked up my phone.

"Hey guys, so I'm going to go spend some time with my girl. I love you guys, bye!" I said and then I ended the live stream. Y/n and I cuddled and talked and kissed. I'm so in love with her. Later on, we turned on Netflix. Y/n checked her Instagram, and since my arm was around her shoulders and she was leaning on me, I felt her tense up. She then tossed her phone to the side and looked at me. I paused what we were watching.

"Am I clingy?" She asked. I frowned.

"No, of course not. Why do you ask that babe?" I asked.

"Because some of your fans who watched the live stream are saying that I was being clingy after I had the nightmare." She said. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry honey. You know what? I'll do a live stream and I'll make a post. That's unacceptable. They can't be saying crap to you." I said.

"Are you sure? About the live stream and post?" She asked. I nodded and gave her a kiss.

"I'm positive. Is it okay with you if I do that?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah." She said. I nodded and then took out my phone while she took out a book. I found a picture of us from when we were laying in my bed, kissing, while cuddling. I posted it to Instagram and wrote a caption.