"I don't like that word" I shake my head.

"What would you call it? It's what I am, there's no nice way of saying it".

"You're depressed" I explain.

"I don't want to be" Luke mumbles.

"You don't have to be, you just need to talk it out, let it all go. Forgive and forget, take your anger out on something like fitness instead of people and animals" I smile.

"Fitness? Like boxing?" Luke burrows his brows.

"Yeah, or lifting, running. There's all sorts of sports to express your adrenaline out on".

"I'll think about it, thanks" Luke smiles and pecks my cheek. "We should go, I want to make you dinner tonight" Luke weakly smiles and pulls me up off the ground.

"Sounds good to me" I chuckle.

-

"Turn around" Luke smirks in front of me. I give Luke a confused expression but slowly turn my back towards him. Luke's veiny hand gently sweeps my hair to one side of my shoulder and places a cold item around my neck. "Turn around" Luke says again. I do as I am told and turn around to face Luke who frowns for a second before bursting into a giant grin. "Do you like it?" Luke asks as he holds the gem between his fingers. I look down to the silver necklace around my neck and the diamond jewel in Luke's hand. I smile in awe and engulf Luke in a hug.

"It's beautiful, thankyou" I speak with gratitude.

"I've been waiting a long time to give that to you, I think now you're ready to receive it because I trust you now, more than ever" Luke kindly smiles making me blush.

"I made us dinner too, you better eat it" Luke winks as he shows me the platters of food on the dinning table.

"I'll finish it by next year maybe" I laugh.

"I know, I went overboard. I just got excited and I haven't cooked since high school" Luke chuckles.

"It's looks delicious" I smile as I take my seat Luke pulled out for me.

"So Alisha" Luke speaks during our meal.

"Yes Luke" I answer.

"As you know, it's winter season".

"You figured that out yourself?" I coy. Luke doesn't even crack a smile but places his knife and fork down, instantly I know that means he wants to talk. "What is it?" I frown.

"It's winter season Alisha" Luke repeats.

"Yes you told me".

"The soldiers are supposed to be back Friday and I haven't heard a thing for over 3 weeks" Luke explains.

"They're not.."

"I hope not. But if they aren't back by Sunday, I have to form another team and I have to go with them. Which means you will stay here with Carl and run this place for me" Luke elucidates.

"You can't leave me here" I shake my head. "What if you don't get back? Or if you get hurt and you require immediate medical assistants, huh?" I argue.

"I'll be fine Alisha, remember I'm not exactly, normal" Luke placates.

"You don't know that" I say as I shoot a disapproving look.

"I do, I wouldn't risk such thing to separate us from each other, I promise" Luke fibs for my sake. I sit back in my chair and sigh. Luke gives me a weak smile and leans across the table and grabs my hand and holds it in his. "I gotta go sweetheart. Stop worrying".