Chapter 5

Recap -x-

"But I was having such a good view" Luke whispers in my ear, his Aussie accent stronger than usual.

I shudder and continue to walk towards the cafeteria filled with patients loud chattering amongst peers and to themselves. "Okay enjoy your meal luke, I'll be off now" i smile at luke even if he can't see it. "Wait!" Luke swiftly turns his body, "Mm?"

"Do I atleast get a hug?"

________________________________________________

Alisha POV

"As long as you don't try anything Brooks" I raise an eyebrow. "I'm clean I promise" luke chuckles as he raises his hands in surrender, "I just wanna hug my favourite gal" he whispers stepping closer and wrapping his inked and muscular arms around me loosely. I mentally sigh and quickly hug him back before pulling away keeping distance between us.

"Now that wasn't so bad now was it?" Luke cheekily smirks.

-x-

"Read this" I grin as I hand James a punch of papers. James nods and begins scanning the papers, I wait for his reaction and just as expected he stands up and engulfs me in a hug "I'm getting released Alisha! I can't believe it!" He grins "I told you I'd help you James, you deserve it" I laugh at he returns to his seat "I seriously can't thank you enough" James grins as he wipes away a few fallen tears. "No need james, it was all you" I smile and rub his hand over the desk.

"Let's go pack your things shall we!?" I smile, James nods eagerly.

Luke POV

I can't help but smile as I wrap my arms around Alisha's waist but I'm not smiling because I'm enjoying it. When walking behind Miss Hamilton through the corridors I couldn't help but notice her keys attached to her side.

As she pulls out of my arms I notice she puts distance between us. I probably made the poor girl uncomfortable, but that's what I'm good at.

I take my seat in the cafeteria at the back, alone. Just the way we like it and I pick at my stale food placed on the tray. I fiddle with a key I took of Alisha's chain that I slipped under my sleeve. I have no idea what this key is for, but that's something I'll have to figure out. My overflowing thoughts are interrupted as a boy with wicked colourful hair approaches me, I groan.

"Can I help you Clifford?"

"Actually I was hoping we could help eachother" Michael smirks as he snatches a couple of chips from my tray. "And how so?" I lean back in my chair not really interested in this conversation, "I know a way out" Michael simply shrugs. "You're lying" I spit. "I can prove it" Michael grins, "how?"

"I used to work here"

I snap my head up "and if I were to work with you, how am I to contribute?" I quiz folding my arms across my chest. "I need your fine skills to .. Take out a few people" Michael hushes his tone to be sure the conversation isn't heard. "Murder?" I smile as my eyes grow darker.

"Exactly"

______________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I HAD TO QUICKLY WRITE THIS AND ONLY HAD LIMITED IDEAS ON THE TOP OF MY HEAD :)

-@dearestluke