Prefall! Reaper x Sadistic! Criminal! Reader: I Can't Change

Shit you guys... Failed again... Sorry...
But hey! It's here now! I'm sorry for the big ass delay, I've been really depressed, thus unmotivated to transfer stories onto my phone, but it's done now, so here it is!

Requested by: VictoriaSkylur I sincerely apologise if this isn't exactly what you wanted, if it's not to your liking, I will gladly try again.

"Thank you for your service, but I don't think it's needed anymore, so… Bye Bye!" I said as I shot the banker at point-blank after he handed me the money. I then proceeded to sneak out the back of the bank as I heard sirens in the distance. I ran over to my car and began to shove the bags into the trunk, proceeding to close it after everything is in. Right when I was about to turn around and dust off my hands, my head was suddenly slammed into the car and my hands were grappled tightly.

"Funny to think that you weren't being followed (Y/N). I never categorized you as the reckless type." I could hear the smirk in the familiar voice say, allowing for my own smirk to grow as well.

"Well, if I were careful, then I wouldn't have ran into you… Papi." I spoke back.

"Well, now I have to turn you in because of your reckless behaviour." He said as he handcuffed me.

"Now now, no need to be so rough with me, even if I'm used to being the one cuffing you." I said with a smirk.

"Shut up. I'm taking you in and you can't be acting like this." Gabe said as he pushed me along.

"Come on! You really can't let me go again?" A pleaded.

"No, I really can't. If I do, I get fired. It's bad enough they're suspicious of me letting go on purpose." He responded.

"Then at least let me leave some marks to make it more realistic, you know, like we were fighting."

"No. I know what you want and I'm not going to fall for it."

"Oh come on! I know the boys miss me, along with the marks missing neck! They deserve the loving they've been craving and denied of these past couple weeks!"

(Y/N)! Quiet! Sure, I let you take the control quite often, but this is my job on the line, and I'm not about to lose it because of you!" He barked.

I immediately shut up and allowed for him to walk me out to the front of the bank and kept me head down while he shoved me in the back of a car.

"We'll have a chat when you get to our base. It'll be fun, I promise." Jack said, whom I knew through Gabe and the fact that he was the face of Overwatch. At his statement I jerked my head up toward him in complete shock. Only the worst criminals, whom they saw potential in were put under Overwatch care.

"Oh don't worry, I think I'll enjoy my stay there." I said as the car drove off and the window rolled up.

*TimeSkip*

"So, I assume you know why you're here." Jack said as he entered the interrogation room.

"Yeah, I do. I've set one too many fires in my adolescent years, I've robbed God knows how many banks, and just recently, I've started to kill people with no remorse. What. So. Ever." I stated with a snarky attitude and express nonchalantly.

"So tell me Jackie boy. Where does my sentence rest?" I asked staring him dead in the eye.

"Life in prison and possibly death row." He said with a smirk.

"Interesting, Jack. Very interesting. I really didn't take you as the kind to enjoy watching someone die, but honestly, I dig it. I REALLY do think that's sexy." I say smirking back at him.