An Apology

I want to sincerely apologize to all of the people who have read this book and asked for requests. I hate that these updates have been blotchy and weird, but with all that's happened this past year and currently, it's been hard to find the motivation. It's started in October with the suicide of a teacher, and only a month later my number one motivation and favorite teacher, Mr. Carter, passed away from a heart attack.

It hurt so bad to lose the person who was helping me in ways he didn't know. He was the reason for my love and passion for writing and why I thought I was such a great writer. But with his passing I've lost motivation for everything I once loved.

After his death, I fell harder into my depression, and as the months passed it was getting worse. I started to attack my legs and stomach with toothpicks and keys, as my release for the pain I was feeling, as I'm too chicken to take an actual razor to my skin.

Now recently, I had an epidemic in which I had run out of the house with no context as to why, and my family had found my post saying I wanted to kill myself, sending them into a frenzy to find me. The only real reason I ran of though was because I was feeling insecure and hating on myself so much, I needed to get out of the house and blow off the anger and hatred for myself, as I was staring at the reason for these feelings.

In this past week I was also hit with the harsh reality that one of my cousins is slowly dying and and doesn't have much longer. It kinda hurts, even if I'm not the closest with him, but it's hurts when I enter his home and realize how poorly his roommates were treating him and abusing him.

I apologize if you actually read all that. I know it's a lot, and no one really cares, but I needed somewhere to dump my emotions, and start trying to get better. I want to come back from all that's happening around me and write again, so with this in mind I hope to post a story on the 13th for sure, and hopefully one before then. I've been having thoughts for the different requests I have, and hope to get to writing again, as I know my motivator wouldn't want me to stop. So in his name, I will post a story on the one year anniversary.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope to get better, and actually keep this promise. Love you all!