F F H L : C H A P T E R 3 2

" W-where am I?" Soyun muttered as she scanned the place she was in, she felt weak again she had no energy in her.

" Argh!" She felt pain on her head, yeah she was hit by a pan out of the blue and it knocked her off. She struggled to break free but she couldn't, she was tied up in a bed.

" I swear if I find out who is the chase of this, I'll–" She was cutted off by the door being flung open revealing someone she didn't expect at all.

" What will you do to me sis?" A pretty girl with a petite body walked inside the room. She wore high heels and a shirt with a blouse. She's ready for work later.

" Miss me?" Soyun furrowed her eye browns.

" Uhhh...what's the meaning of this?" Soyun asked as she shaked off the thoughts of the kidnapping five years ago. She remembered it vividly.

" Wait... You're not really my sister. Am I right?" She asked again.

" Bingo! You finally got a correct answer." Jae chuckled evily making Soyun feel goosebumps.

" Then who are you?" Seokjae approached her as she sat on the bed that she was tied.

" I am your worst nightmare." She answered with a wide grin on her face.

" Lemme guess, Choi Chisu from senior high?" Jae didn't expect her to act like this. She expected her to scream or cry to set her free but no it didn't happen.

" You are really a smart ass huh?" She held Soyun's chin up as she glared into her eyes.

" Uhh yeah I'm smart that's why I'm the top one in class." Soyun answered making Jae grit her teeth in anger.

" Stop acting like you don't care what will happen!" Soyun flinched at the sudden yell at her.

" I know all about what happened on your little trip." Jae leaned in and whispered on her ear making shivers down to her spine.

" I know that he comforted you when that Thai boy breakup on you and guess what I am the cause of that." Soyun cletched her fist in anger.

" I know that he kissed you at the garden before your birthday." She added making her eyes wide.

" I know everything, little sis." She stood up and glare down to her.

" Look how pity full you are. You even fought the girl I hired to get you. It was a perfect timing when I came to your house and smacked your head." She says playfully.

" And I got your phone by the way– Oh look at that!" She exclaimed an evil smirk on her face. Soyun's phone rang, Jae saw it was one of her friends Jisoo calling her. Jae grabbed a tape and harshly put it in her mouth. She signalled her to keep quiet since she was making muffled sounds.

" Hello? Soyun eonnie! Where are you?! I heard that you were missing!"

" Hi Jisoo, don't worry about me. I'm just tired today that I didn't go to work." Jae smirked at Soyun as she struggle to break free.

" Oh? Is that so? You should had told us, we are so worried!"

" Sorry about that and tell them that I would like to take a short break."

" Uhh... If you want to...."

" I'll take an another week off."

" What?! An another week? What about the company? I mean your company?"

" Maybe, my sister can manage it?" Jae took a glance at her as she marked more noises.

" Seokjae?! Are you sure?"

" Yes, I'm sure why not? I think she's suitable for the position." Jae have her a glare to shut her up.

" She works with Jungkook right?"

" It can be settled. I have to go now." She gritted her teeth in annoyance.

" Bye eonnie!" Jisoo hang up as Jae turned her head to Soyun again.

" So where are we? Oh right! I want revenge, sis. Also lemme take your little company in my hands. Don't worry I'll make sure that no money will be left on you and your family." A satisfied smirk on her face. She harshly took off the tape off her mouth.

" Isn't it enough that I suffered last five years?!You already have Jungkook?! What else do you want to take away?!" She pat fire on her.

" Yes, I want to take everything from you! You even flirted with my boyfriend when you belong to that Thai boy! You are such a slut." She replied as she turned around and walked to the door.

" I have to go to work now, enjoy your time!" The loud bang made Soyun flinch as she groan in annoyance.

She looked around the area. She was obviously in a basement, a dark one with no sunlight. She hated the dark but she hated the most was being alone.

~~~{ To Be Continued} ~~~