ON: SEATING

I finally bought a seating ticket at this other kpop concert I went to. I usually choose to get standing for BTS concerts mainly because it's nearer to the stage and it's more hyped HAHA.

This is not a BTS concert, but just thought that these might help you.

I have no tips for seating, but here are some perks.

ADVANTAGES:

1. YOU CAN ENTER THE PLACE ANY TIME BEFORE THE DOORS CLOSE.
You have your seat, and freely explore the place before going into the venue. Basically, you have pretty much all the time in the world.

2. FOOD
You can eat/drink freely. But only food/drinks from the venue!

3. VIEW
You can see everything. No one blocks your view. Unless the person in front of you is super tall of course. (or if you're short oops) You can also see the crowd moving in the standing pit.

[Most of the advantages are listed in the Standing VS Seating part]

DISADVANTAGES:

1. EMPTY SEATS
If you go to a concert that isn't sold out (usually not the case for BTS concerts), people tend to move from upper categories to the lower categories. Personally I feel it isn't fair to those who bought the tickets for a more expensive price, but people still do that. So, this may be an advantage or disadvantage to you.

2. YOU MISS OUT
Miss out on the chance to see your bias up close.

MY EXPERIENCE

I went to hallyupopfest just to see gidle. I bought seating because I wanted to experience it.

I was screaming alot and I didn't really take videos. It was honestly funner if you don't take videos.

However, I envied those in the pit. But they were all running back and forth wherever the artist went. A pentagon member even threw his jacket into a pit. Welp.

In seating, I was in Cat 3. People beside me started moving to the lower levels after seeing that no one was there. I was lowkey pissed lmao. If you bought Cat 3 why go to the lower categories, and disrupt others' experience? The staff also didn't really pay attention to it.

So basically, based on what I experienced, I hope it helps you in some way!

If you have any further questions,
feel free
to ask them here.