Daddy-Daughter Day - Nalu(ish)

It's a beautiful, sunny morning in Magnolia, and those golden rays are waking up a certain salmon-haired mage. His movement is also causing a familiar blonde-haired female to stir as well. 

"Mmm...." the celestial mage mumbles, trying to pry from her husbands grip. 

"No.... stay longer...." the infamous slayer whispers tiredly, pulling her closer. 

"Good Morning to you too, Natsu." Lucy sighs as she rubs her eyes. The pair turn their heads and face each other. 

"Do we have to get up?" Natsu whines. He was known for wanting to sleep in after all.

"Mgh, I have a mission today. I have to get up." Lucy sits up on the bed. 

"But that's not till later, please?" Natsu argues with a pout. 

Lucy gives her husband one look before finally giving in. "Fiiiine. Only for a few minutes." Lucy grumbles, but internally she was happy to be in Natsu's arms. 

It comforted her and made her feel at home. She would take cuddling over any materialistic item Natsu would or could offer her.

She sighed happily as she snuggled closer into her Natsu's chest. She was just about to fall asleep when she heard a familiar crying sound from the next room. She mentally facepalmed as she got out from her husband's grip. 

"I told you!" She says while running into the next room. 

When she got there, she wastes no time in comforting the child. "Shhhh, it's alright, don't cry." 

Lucy picks up a salmon-haired child about the age of one. She then walks into the next room and sits the child on the bed. 

"Ruining my fun." Natsu pouts as the baby girl plays with her fathers finger. 

"I mean hey, maybe if you actually pulled out, we wouldn't be right here right now." Lucy giggles, causing Natsu to blush slightly. 

"I told you I did!"

"And I told you that I was pregnant."

Natsu tsks at his wife's remark. "But, aren't you glad? We got this little blessing." 

Lucy smiles lightly, eying the small child. "Yea, I am." Natsu grins at this. 

"Our Nashi..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you have her food?" Lucy asks. 

"I'm positive." Natsu replies, semi-annoyed. 

"And you know when her naptime and meal times are? Don't forget to change her! She can get very cranky if-" 

"Lucy!" Natsu grabs her attention."We'll be fine." 

"B-but!" 

"We'll be okay. Now go, your going to be late. Don't want to get on Erza's bad side." Natsu smirks. 

"A-alright. I'm trusting you!" The blond gathers her belongings, plants a kiss on Natsu's lips and Nashi's cheek, and heads off to her mission. 

"Now, where should we start little girl?" 

...

There lay Nashi, on the floor, watching a kids show on a lacrima; leaving her childish father to sit on the couch in boredom. 

"Is this really what you want to do Nashi?" He fusses in boredom. 

"Mmm.." She mumbles, more focused on her video than her father. 

"But there so much better things to do!" Natsu tries to persuade his daughter, but she wouldn't budge. "Come on, there must be something..." Natsu trails off before an idea pops up in his head. 

"Hey, why don't we bake a cake for Mommy!" 

The child turns around quickly at the mention of cake. "Cwake! Cwake!" She cheers, completely forgetting the Lacrima she was completely invested in. 

Natsu grins. "Then what are we waiting for?" He picks up the salmon-haired toddler as she squeals in excitement. "Let's go make some cake!"

I don't remember when I wrote this but its been a draft for forever so I just decided to post it. I may come back and edit this but Idk lol I'm kinda busy when it comes to writing.