♡20♡

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Yuuri's POV
¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
"Absolutely, yes." I said almost immediately, causing more laughter to erupt from Viktor.

It was a joyful laughter that he just couldn't seem to hold back around me, and I was glad that even after all he's been through he can still genuinely smile and laugh just by being around me. I feel achieved to say the least.

His laughter is contagious, let alone his smile, so I couldn't help but join in on his laughter.

Once it died down, he pulled me into a hug, and I'd be stupid to deny that it felt nice. Like, really nice. It was the kind of hug I always hoped I'd get to share with someone. It's the kind where you can feel your heart wrapping around them, and not just your arms.

I sighed in content, willing to stay there the whole day in his arms.

He pulled away before I could stop him, smiling down at me. "The bell will ring soon, we should head out, so we're not late for class."

I nodded, sadly, as I picked up my tray, turning to the door. His hand landed on my shoulder turning me around to face him, "Hey, stop giving me sad looks, we can hang out more later. I've decided I'm going to get my hair cut later today anyway."

"Really? Why so soon?"

"It... it just reminds me too much of my relatives pulling on it when they made fun of me. Plus, I need a little change in my life every now and then, you know?"

I offered a quaint smile, nodding, "You're right. You wouldn't mind if I tagged along, would you?"

"Of course I want you there, dum dum." He chuckled, ruffling my hair before walking to the door to unlock it, and let us both leave. "So, meet me by the main doors after school and we'll ride in my caddie straight to the salon."

I nodded, as we shared another smile, before heading off to class.

---

The day went by relatively quickly, to my delight, and before I knew it, I was standing by the main door with my backpack resting on my shoulders, as I awaited Viktor's arrival.

I scanned the area, which was emptying out by now. I spotted Viktor's long, silver hair out of the corner of my eye, and turned in that direction, my feet already traveling towards him.

He was talking to a teacher about something, their conversation seemingly coming to an end.

I'm not sure what possessed me to do this, but I picked up speed and jumped at him, claiming a spot on his back, without pulling any of his hair out, surprisingly.

"Wo-aAHH-! Yuuri! God you scared me!" He laughed, somehow still having managed to keep his balance. His hands had snuck around my thighs, to hold me up, after realizing it was just me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, careful not to choke him, as I rested my head on my arm, leaning my head against the side of his, looking at the teacher, who just looked at us with a seemingly knowing smile. I tried my best to keep from heating up, a little worried that my forward action has given us away.

"Well, just make sure you get all your work turned in, okay Viktor? No excuses." She continued, glancing over at me every second or so.