"Well she's sleeping on the sofa tonight so at least I won't be able to hear them next to me."

"Have a good night." I gave him another hug. "I'm sure things will be clearer tomorrow."

"I hope so."

****

The next morning I made my way out and found Lucie was on the sofa, having decided not to sleep with Tommy. Things were still tense around the place and I just wanted to stay out of it really.

I got changed into my leopard print swimsuit and decided to make everyone some breakfast to get us all together.

It was late morning and I was sunbathing when I felt Tommy lean over me

"Can we have a chat?"

"Sure."

"So I just wanted to say last night was a complete 50:50 decision and I know that I chose Lucie but I would still like to get to know you."

"Was it really? How did the date go then?"

"I think it went as good as a date could go when she was still really closed off and thinking about Joe. I just wish we could have cleared the air before the date."

"I'm not silly here you know. Lucie has just binned you off and now you're here talking to me."

"She has just told me she doesn't like me but I felt this last night. I like you and I think you and Lucie are just completely opposites so it was hard to decide."

"How do you think we're opposites?"

"Well I mean she likes to please everyone and you just say what you think. You're not going to stand back and let someone walk all over you. I mean obviously you're gorgeous and I think you would be very loyal to a partner."

"It's going to take some grovelling you know. I'm not going to crawl straight back into your arms."

"I know but at least we can still get to know each other."

"Yeah."

*****

I noticed Lucie around the fire pit and made my way over o see if she's alright. I have nothing against the girl as she didn't choose to be in that situation.

"What do you think I should do?" She straight away asked.

"Be True to yourself. I can tell you want to please both them boys and you're just wearing yourself thin."

"Sorry." She burst out crying and I just wrapped my arms around her. "It's just everyone's being so nice."

"I think you need to forget about them boys and what everyone else thinks and do what you think is right. If you want to get to know them both, get to know them both. You're not in a relationship and you've done nothing wrong."

"It was just the way Joe said that I've like blown his trust. I couldn't help being picked and then I had to go on the date."

"He's just angry and jealous right now. He wants control in the relationship and then he had no power."

"I guess."

"Just don't let it get to you. Focus on yourself."

"I'll try."

****

That night I got changed into a lacy top and then my leather skirt.

Tommy was stood at the bottom of the stairs as I was walking down and I just felt myself getting trapped in those eyes again

"Hi gorgeous." He said and gave me a big hug. "You look amazing tonight."

"Thanks. How are you feeling?"

"I'm just gonna go and get to know all the girls. Just because I'm coupled up with Lucie doesn't mean I can't get to know other girls."

"Really? What about me then?"

"Is this your way of flirting with me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. You'll just have to find out." I gave him a cheeky wink. "Come on let's go and get a drink."

I don't know why I just feel bad when I flirt with Tommy knowing something could be going on between him and Lucie. I think I need to have a chat with her and make sure everything is good there.

"Lucie could I have a chat?" I asked her.

"Of course." She led me away to the edge of the pool, just out of everyone's healing range. "What's wrong?"

"I've been getting to know Tommy today and I just wanted to make sure you're fine with it all. I really like you as a friend and I don't want to be treading on your toes and stealing your man."

"Thank you for asking but no go for it. We've only been here a couple of days and I don't think any of us know what we're doing yet."

"Thanks." I said and gave her a big hug. "Are you alright from before?"

"Yeah I guess it all just got on top of me a bit. I just need to take some time and think about my decision."

"Yeah."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx