This broken thing, this lifeless owner of broken bones was nothing like the man who haunted my dreams. The one who took Levi from me with a cunning smile that I couldn't erase no matter how hard I tried. Someone I once feared and despised, now seemingly on their last breath. He looked so insignificant, so small... fragile. It was daunting to imagine that Aiden had managed to reduce someone once so intimidating, to a thing with less presence than a pestering bug.

I stiffen as Aiden grips the man's hair tightly, forcing his head up before he punched him straight into his face. A strained scream in forced out between broken coughs as blood drips down on the floor, the man struggles to suck in air as he gasps and writhes in his place. Aiden turns away from his victim, shaking his hand out with a less strained expression.

"I really needed that." He groans sounding as if he just dropped a house worth of tension off his shoulders. "Anyone else want a swing before we begin the questioning?" No one moves and he sighs. "He dies after today, so this is your last chance to get in a hit or two."

Before I could even digest his words, Julian was slamming the man's head repeatedly in the stone wall behind him while cursing angrily. Each crash of the man's skull left splotched of blood on the wall which grew gradually with each impact, until there was enough blood to drench his hair.

"This." Slam. "Is." Slam. "For." Slam. "Hurting." Slam. "My." Slam. "Family." Slam.

He lets him go and steps back with a heaving chest. Flipping the hair from his face, he rests his hands on his hips, blowing out another breath and studying the effects of his work. Somehow completely oblivious to the way his mate stared at him with both shock and admiration.

Levi slipped from my grasp, advancing to a table of extra tools and taking hold of a bloodied screwdriver. He takes slow tentative steps to the croaking man who looked at him with confusion, as if he didn't recognise him or understand why he was there. Levi drove the screwdriver into his knee in one swift movement which caught me off guard as well as Reon who cried out in pain. Pushing it deeper, Levi leans in close enough to whisper into the man's ear.

"Isn't this so much fun." Levi spat angrily before pulling back and glaring at him with red eyes which seemed to make something go off in Reon's mind. "I truly hope you enjoy feeling the pain just as much as you did inflicting it."  He pulls back before he could say anymore and returned to my side, tucking himself into me as if he was the one who had been stabbed.

My eyes catch Aiden looking at me, he raises an eyebrow in question and I raised one in response. He picks up an abnormally, large knife, gesturing it my way with a look of pure discontent. I watch the knife and then him in confusion.

"You out of all of us probably have the most against this prick." He says with disinterest, shoving the knife forward again. There's silence for a beat and I have to blink a couple times to insure I had heard the correct words.

I take the knife from him, half surprise it wasn't a sneak attack to drive it into my heart. Detaching myself momentarily from Levi, I take small steps to the man.

He looks up at me shakily, one eye swollen and puffy to the extent he couldn't see out of it. Blood dripping down his forehead and coating his eyelashes, dripping off of them with small splashes. I stare at him for a moment, those black eyes deep and familiar as he silently begged for mercy. They were the only parts of him which made him recognizable.
I could feel the encouragement of Roger to tear him to shreds, make him pay for what he did to us and more. I glance down at the knife, twirling it between my fingers before raising it to him. I stop before it could strike him and pull back, taking a step back and then another until I placed it back in a confused Aiden's hand.