Chapter 32

I love that they are both so fucking hot

Levi's P.O.V

"Levi."

I groan.

"Levi."

I turn away from the annoying voice.

"Babe come on." Jayson prompts but it just made me groan even louder. This makes him laugh softly before he begins littering kisses up my neck from my shoulder blade.

I release a small hum of contentment as he worships my skin with gentle, loving kisses I adore. I peak over my shoulder just a little bit to find him looking at me with mischievous eyes as he nibbles on my shoulder teasingly.

He pushes himself over me and quickly presses his lips to mine. We both moan into one another as I shift around beneath him, I wrap my arms around his neck loosely as he captures my lips as his own.

"What did I do deserve such a wonderful wake up?" I ask panting slightly once we pull away from one another.

"Nothing, I just love you." He says smiling down at me before he presses one last quick kiss to my lips. "But I would love for us to go for a run."

I nod begrudgingly and let him pull me up and out of bed.

After yesterday, with all that happened and all the memories that returned, we resolved ourselves to staying in bed and just enjoying being together. We both knew we still had a lot of issues to deal with, mostly from my side, but we weren't too keen at jumping at a new issue after just resolving a big one.

My eyes focus on Jayson's broad, muscular back as he walks us outside, his hand tightly gripping my own as I followed behind him.

It was a little weird, remembering all the things we went through together and all the things I felt towards him. It was like opening a section of my life I didn't know was there. But I was eternally grateful to Goddess that I had, because we had each other again and nothing else mattered.

"Can I see you first?" He asks once we are in the backyard which led out into the woods. "Your wolf." He clarifies. 

"I'm quite small for an alpha." I warn but he shakes his head as if dismissing my comment. I release his hand and push my animalistic side out, it was always harder because I didn't have a wolf to take my place in this transition, I had to bear through it myself.

Once my paws landed on the floor and I was on all fours I keep my gaze to the floor. I didn't want him to see my red eyes. He'd hate them, it would probably scare him, if not, remind him of the worst parts of his life.

"You are gorgeous." Jayson says above me as he circles me, his fingers running through my black furr and making my insides swirl. When he returns to the front of me, he squats down to see me, I quickly shut my eyes. "What's wrong?"

I try to move away but he was strong enough to keep me still, even in human form. I whine lowly and he runs his hand through my furr rhythmically to settle me. 

"Is it your eyes?" He asks sheepishly.

I knew J had seen my eyes already and so he would have to, through his memories. But it would still be new to him, it was different and ugly to some.

"Come on, look at me."

I oblige.

Opening my eyes, I slowly lift my head until our eyes meet. I expected a lot of different reactions, but I didn't expect the neutral one I received. He just stared at me as if nothing had changed before smiling that beautiful smile of his.