Hallowens lovely mistakes

Warning: blood,gore, violence, gross

Larry and I went to high school, it was a normal day. Larry was getting beat up for talking back to Carry and I was on my way to math. Miss Linda had the whole class decorated with pumpkins and ghost. I took my seat as Larry sat next to me with a bloody nose. The bell rang as Miss Linda had started talking about some crazy scary story. Larry looked so into the story like the world around him didn't exist. I passed out on my desk half way threw the dull made up story,she probably got it of some buzzfeed article. I woke to Larry yelling "JIM JIM JIM" I yelled back "what! What in god do you need!" "We're going" Larry proclaimed, I tried to protest but Larry had made up his mind;I sure as heck wasn't going to let him go alone, not that I believed it or anything. All threw school Larry talked about the whole story over and over again, a black figure killing people and hanging there body parts on trees; load of bull if you ask me. We walked together after school Larry stared at my hand like a crazy person, like he always does, but he seemed on edge. We got home and raced up stairs, we filled our book bags with candy,junk food,batteries and flashlights. We watched Halloween movies till it turned dark, we headed outside "we could die" larry said. I rolled my eyes and told him "it's made up this is just gonna be us walking around like crazy people screaming after a bunny stepped on a twig." Larry laughed as we walked all the way to the gooey forest, people call it that because goo randomly comes spilling out of the forest or "blood" people call it. It's most likely tree sap. We both stood in front of the forest, I felt gross and dirty like I had sinned the worst sin of all. Larry looked weak, like that strong fake wall of a football player fell to his feet. I took the first step, Larry followed Turing on his glitter flashlight,I had took the black one. After 10 minutes of walking threw the forest I felt something grab me my heart went a hundred miles a minute. I turned around to see Larry trying to grab my jacket sleeve without me noticing, I turn back around and hear Larry scream, I look back as Larry points to a tree with a severed arm hanging on it, my eyes widen,"it's fake" I stuttered, we kept walking, larry looks like a scared little kid on the first day of school. I started feeling followed, I even kept hearing small bone crunching noises. "We need to leave" I said. Larry nodded his head furiously. We both turned around and looked in each other's eyes "sooo you know where we came from right?" Larry asked. I shoved my face in my hands and grumbled" no. " Larry laughed and said "idiot," I wasn't mad, joking was the only thing holding him together. He made bread puns as I tried to find where we came from. I pushed a tree limb and a severed head hit me in the face Larry shrieked as the head had its eyes all white,with bite marks on the neck or what's left of it. I Heard a twig crack "HORROR MOVIE," I yelled grabbing Larry's wrist as soon as the thing had grabbed him by the ankle. Larry was no help, he was having a Panic Attack yelling my name and telling me not to let go. I threw my flashlight at its direction, it let go of Larry and ran off. Larry jumped in my arms and stopped talking to me at all as I carried him through the woods.i saw something in the distance, it was a cave. "Let's hide here for the night," I said. Larry stared blankly without saying a word. I sat Him on the freezing cold rock and turned on his glitter flashlight I jumped back as I ran into a dead body hanging from the ceiling tied up by its own guts bleeding from every part of its body. I looked at Larry as he pointed silently,I looked over and it was eating a young girl alive her guts were pouring out blood,body fluids squirted out. I swooped Larry in my arms and ran and ran until I saw the road. I ran home as fast as I could, not even looking for cars, i open my door and lock it and shove chairs over it. "You okay" I asked Larry. Larry was crying I ran up to my room and sat him on my bed, I saw a note on my door that read (you were out late again there's money for pizza downstairs, we're going to sandwich town to eat be back in awhile) I crumbled it up and threw it away. I started to head down stairs but Larry gripped onto me "don't leave me alone" Larry said. I put his hands around my neck and picked him up. I went down stairs and grabbed money. I order stuffed crust pizza Larry's favorite. I sat Larry on the couch and sat next to him. Larry kissed me with tears running down his eyes. 30 minutes later we heard the doorbell ring. I moved the chairs and grabbed the pizza,then put everything back after paying the man. Me and Larry ate the whole pizza faster than a cheetah can run. I looked Larry deeply in the eyes "we have to tell someone." I said  Larry looked out the window and shook his head."i promise to protect you, I swear on my life" I said. Larry grabbed another flashlight and started flickering it "let's do it" he said. I felt at peace hearing him talk and look a bit normal but, for the first time in forever he looked truly happy. Larry kissed me and started moving away the chairs. I stared at him starstruck as I went to unlock the door. We walked outside and ran to school were the halloween party was going on, we ran in and Leaped onto the dj booth and took the mic and told everyone what we saw. Everyone laughed.the lights flickered I grabbed Larry and pushed him behind me. It the big dark scrawny slimy Grotesque, rancid, thing had broke down the wall, he sniffed the air and looked Directly at me. I grabbed my pocket knife and held it tight, the monster had started eating anyone closeted to it. The security guard had frozen, I saw his gun in his holster I jumped and fell on my knees to grab his gun. I shot at it's head and heart until there were no bullets. It had passed out from being deadly wounded. I walked up to it and dug my knife in its chest and yanked it down spilling its guts to the floor. "I win" I said as I spit it's blood in the things tore up face I ran up to Larry who laughed and said" I'm not touching you,your all gross with monster guts." It was great to see his life back. We went home like it was nothing in the world. as crazy as that makes us. My mom was crying after she had heard, there were police everywhere so I guess that was a dead give away. My mom wouldn't talk and my dad didn't look at me, oh the best part is my little sister thinks I'm a hero. she calls me her younger Batman brother. I took at least 18 showers, Larry took only one, larry had changed into my clothes and joked "I'm selling hero's clothes on eBay". We all sat down and watched a happy movie for once I wrapped my arms around Larry as my little sister sat on both our laps while fighting over popcorn," this is the best ending ever don't you think? "

Short stories for a rainy day.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara