Quite often, Recovery Girl would leave to make her daily visits to hospitals, and leave you in charge of the medical office. Consequently, you heal any injuries in her stead.

You had grown accustomed to the normal crowd, clutzs like Midoriya, who seemed to be hospitalized more often than not.

But today was a quiet day. You were cataloging medication and cleaning up for the weekend, when a soft knock sounded on your door.

"Oh that's weird..." you mumbled. "Recovery Girl said she had another hospital run to do..."

You opened to door, looking down to where Recovery Girl's head would normally be, only for your eyes to land on someone's abdomen. Someone's very bloody abdomen. He must have been leaning against the door, because he stumbled forward on top of you.

"Oh my- oh geez!" You gasped, as the familiar metallic smell of blood wafted over you. As his weight pressed down into you, you tried your best to waddle over to one of the stretchers. After a moment of struggle, you helped him lay down on the bed, all while staring at the growing stain on his shirt.

"Arg..." He moaned quietly.

"Shh... shh... don't worry I got you..." you muttered hurriedly, slipping on gloves and looking worriedly at the blood coating the cot below.

"I'm going to lift up your shirt now, it's going to hurt a bit." You said, taking a breath and remembering the procedures that Recovery Girl taught you. You weren't just a panicking middle schooler on the street anymore, you had training and knowledge to back you up now.

Carefully, you lifted up the drenched fabric, before positioning your hands above the wound. A clean image of his torn muscles came into your mind, and a calming blue light pulsating around the room as you focused on piecing the wound back together. Like magic, his skin welded back together seamlessly.

Fluttering your eyes open, you checked the wound, swelling with pride and relief because gash had disappeared entirely.

Finally, you turned to his face to check for pulse an- oh. Oh my.

How had you not noticed before who it was you were healing? The ever aloof, talented, strong, and extremely attractive Todoroki Shouto sat before you. And you were quite literally operating on him.

His hair swept over his heterochromatic eyes and he stared at you with a half-lidded expression, eyes glazed over. His lips parted as he released small breaths.

You had only seen him in the halls occasionally, and had developed an intense attraction to him when he absolutely amazed you at the sports festival. You supposed that he didn't get hurt too often, and that was perhaps why you had never really interacted with him before.

You only realized that you were staring when he tilted his head up an inch to look at you.

"S-sorry!" You panicked cheeks flushing. You got up quickly when you remembered how much pain he must have been in. Your quirk would've erased almost all of the pain, but there was always a residual soreness...

You rushed off to grab the painkillers and fill a glass of water. You were acutely aware of how Todoroki's eyes followed your every movement, and his lack of speech made you all the more embarrassed.

You set the glass and pill on a nearby table before helping him sit up. You kept a concerned eye on every wince of pain he made. You still had to clean up all that blood...

"Here's a sedative. It'll numb the pain and put you to sleep..."

You picked up the pill and water, but Todoroki made no move to receive them, opting to simply open his mouth instead.