f o r t y - t w o

Start from the beginning

"Closure." you give up.

You see his eyebrows change from anger to sadness, his eyes gain a glaze of them, and his face softens. He takes a step back away from you.

"Closure?" he mumbles to himself.

You hurt him.

God, it doesn't feel as good as you imagined.

"I," you stop yourself, thinking before you speak, "I feel something for you I've never felt for anyone before, but now I don't know who I've fallen in love with, you or the sweet guy you pretended to be to trick me." you emphasize on the last part.

"I will never find what I have found with you, no matter how hard I look for it, and no matter how much I want to hold on to you because I'm so deeply in love with you, I can't. You didn't just hurt me, you deceived, used and, betrayed me." you pause, composing yourself.

"I came into the shower because I wanted you to be my first, I wanted to feel lust and love with you, to be able to know what it felt like and move on, or else I'd be curious for the rest of my life." you finish off, looking up at him slightly to see what his face would show.

He was crying, silently, just looking at you and nodding his head.

"Nothing I'll ever do will make you come back to me?" he asks, clearing his throat and wiping his cheeks as if he never was in tears.

You shake your head.

"I did really fall in love with you, Y/N." he says very quietly.

"None of that means anything to me anymore." you say back, sounding cruel, but it's true. You will never know what was real and what was not.

"I know." he sniffles and grabs the shirt off the floor, placing it over his shoulders and looks at you for a few more seconds before he turns around and starts walking back to his room.

You wait til he gets in, and that's when you start to let it all out, sobbing do hard you struggle to keep your breaths quiet and your cries silent. You cover your face, trying to calm down but it keeps running.

The ache in your chest is so loud.

The door suddenly opens and your mother looks distraught, half-asleep but shocked.

"Y/N, what- what happened?" she says frantically when she processes what's in front of her.

You shake your head, pressing your hand against your mouth to stay quiet, and you walk into the room, slumping into her arms, and she lets you, holding you tight, her hands shaking from fear.

"Y/N, you're scaring me? Where were you? Did someone hurt you?" she asks chaotically

"No, mama, I hurt myself." you reply, your voice shaky.

- - - - -

Jimin

Jimin doesn't walk back into his room, he knocks on Jungkook's, the shirt Y/N left clenched around in his hands.

That special smell of her drowns the fabric, breaking his apart slowly;

The familiar vanilla of her body lotions. The smell of fresh cotton of her laundry detergent. The smell of her favorite rosy perfume. All he had noticed her using when he secretly observed her in the house they used to share.

Jungkook answers after a few taps on the door, and Jimin sees behind him Yoongi and Jin as well.

"You're crying?" Jungkook asks, taken aback.

"She's done. We completely lost her." Jimin says, trying to refrain from crying in front of them, despite the challenge.

"Jimin, what we did is something no sane person would forgive, we only can loathe ourselves." Yoongi wisely says, but it's clear in his eyes it pains him to see Jimin this way.

"Hyung." Jimin says, and his voice breaks,  he feels a few tears fall down his cheek.

"Hey." Jin walks out of the room and embraces Jimin, and they stay like that for a minute, Jungkook and Yoongi looking on them, their faces slumped.

"How do we let her go safely?" Jin lets go of Jimin and looks back at Yoongi.

"I've made calls with her mothers shop and she has a business trip coming up in a few days in Daegu. She'll go there, to be safe I'll have a few of the guys go over there to keep an eye on her, but I believe they don't know she has any relation to her." Yoongi begins to explain as they all gather on the bed.

"Jungkook will say he's going home with her but you really won't, she'll stay with us, and it'll take a lot of fights and arguments but we cannot let her go, no matter how hard it hurts to force her, she'll get killed otherwise. We finish our business with Jay and Beom and end this, really this time." Yoongi finishes and they all let it process in their minds.

"So this is it?" Jin asks.

"Yes, this is finally the end of it." Yoongi answers.

{author}

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO unedited