t w e n t y

'RedSea' is the name of their company, you sit at your desk, wait for your laptop to load and press on the Google application.

You type 'RedSea' into the search bar and press enter, and there opens a sea of websites, articles and blogs fill up on your page.

You read the title of the first website, 'The mystery of the RedSea company' it reads and you instantly click on it.

It starts right away; 'Kim Seokjin, the president of RedSea, has denied all and any questions asking about details of his work.

For years now, people have been trying to understand the company that is large and well-known by thousands.

RedSea has had many mysteries surrounding it, one of the most popular being; what do they really do? Stock market? Production?

This year, Min Yoongi, the vice president, has finally answered our questions, they produce medical equipment for hospitals."

You pause, that rings a bell, you were told Jin's father manufactured medical equipment.

Did Jin inherit his fathers work?

Your head starts to ache from the piles of information.

"Why do they all work under the same company?" you whisper to yourself scrolling through another blog.

'Many have finally gotten the answer to the question "What is the RedSea?"  it's a production company we have been told. Many speculate this answer however."

You click out of the site, not satisfied with your answer, that cannot be all of it.

You get pulled away from your thoughts when Jungkook knocks on your door, he comes in with a plate of food and a sweet smile on his face.

"Jin made dinner, but I guessed you weren't going to be interested in having dinner with all of us." he says before you can ask, you chuckle.

"You didn't have to." you answer.

"Oh but I did, Jin made steak." he puts the plate down on your desk, and you subtly shut your laptop off.

"Did you eat?" you ask.

"I came to deliver this and to talk to you." he sits on the foot of your bed, you get off your chair and sit by him.

"What is it?"

"I'm really sorry about Namjoon, even Yoongi said it was bad, we're sorry you had to get involved with all of us." he says, his face sympathetic to you.

"Thanks, but I guessed I pushed too far." you shrug.

"Jungkook we're starting!" you hear a voice call.

"They're going to start eating, you're going to be fine alone?" he asks and you nod.

- - - - -

The next afternoon you come home from school with Jungkook with no plans for the rest of the day.

Luckily you're Geometry exam was the only exam you were going to have for a few more weeks.