"Oh so you have a thing for Chris Cornell eh? Most chicks do..." He teases. He still has no idea.

"Did you come here by yourself?" He asks and takes a sip of his beer.

"Yes... well no... I'm actually meeting –" I say as I'm cut off by a familiar hand touching my lower back. I turn a little and see Chris standing behind me. He smirks down at me and raises his eyebrow at me.

"Hi," I say innocently.

"Hi," He says cutely standing in his muscle shirt with the dollar sign logo on the front, his ripped jean shorts and his Doc Martens. His hair just as curly as ever had fallen across his face. I turn and look at Baz and he looks slightly confused but also in a bit of 'awe'.

"Chris... this is Sebastian er- Baz..." I gesture to him and Chris extends his hand to shake.

"Hi," Chris nods.

"Hey man... good to meet you," Baz smiles at him as they shake hands.

"We went to high school together..." I say as I look up at Chris.

"Oh ok..." Chris says and looks slightly more relieved.

"Yea... we go way back... not just high school... we were practically neighbours..." Baz says and takes a drink of his beer.

"Cool...well uh... if you want to, come hang out after the show... I mean we're not really doing anything," Chris says and looks down at me. I shrug and look at Baz.

"Sure man... I'd love to," Baz smiles.

"Cool... well uh... I'm gonna head back stage and check on Mike... he's gotta fill in for Hiro... we couldn't find anyone else yet..." Chris says to me.

"Ok..." I say as I look up at him.

"I'll see you in a bit... just... um... I'll just meet you guys out here when we're done.." Chris says.

"Cool man... and yea... good to meet you," Baz says and extends his hand for Chris to shake and Chris nods.

Chris leans into me and places a kiss on my earlobe. I smile and blush as he lingers for a moment and then turns to walk back stage. I turn back to Baz and he has this shit eating grin all over his face.

"What?" I ask.

"So... you and Chris Cornell..." He smirks at me. I blush again.

"Yea..." I say shyly and take a sip of my drink.

"That's fuckin' awesome," He says

"Um... thanks?" I say not know how to respond to that.

"No really... that's awesome... how'd you two -?"

"At The Gorilla Room... and then he would come into the store I work at... and one night he walked me home after one of his shows and we've pretty much been inseparable ever since..." I say and take a sip of my drink.

"That's awesome... I'm uh... really happy for you... I had no idea you moved to Seattle though..." He says and drinks his beer.

"Yea... I moved there to go to school almost a year ago now but I dropped out... so I just got a job at a clothing thrift store... and yea... that's pretty much it" I say.

"Fuckin' eh," He smiles at me and suddenly Chris walks out on stage with Kim and Matt, with Mike on bass.

"Hi" Chris says cutely into the mic which makes me giggle and I hear some of the audience say 'hi' back to him while some laugh with me.