|I{•------» 𝘏𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘚𝘏𝘌 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

Chin-Sun⤵️

Name: Cheong Chin-SunD

D.O.B: 1993 January 1st
Age: 24
Hometown: Incheon
Height: 5'5"

•.¸♡ 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 ♡¸.•

Not too long ago the group had to shoot a new Run episode for their Run BTS series, not that Chin-Sun complain she actually enjoys every bits of events and activities that the staff had provided for them.

This time, they're going to the indoor theme park and that alone was enough to make Chin-Sun run around like puppy. Her adrenaline went high as she kept on running off away from the group making Jungkook had to hold her back by the collar of her shirt.

"Noooooo, let me go,"

"And let you run off? No thank you, we don't wanna walk around searching for you in this huge park,"

"But-"

"No, stay still or I'll let Jin-hyung hold you instead,"

Chin-Sun pout angrily and stomp her feet in childish manner. Jungkook was trying not to chuckle at her cute demeanor she effortlessly showing. they were divided into groups and Chin-Sun was now part of Jins group and so they had to wear puppy hat that could be attached from the chin.

Chin-Sun was struggling to put them on as they were too big for her, Jimin and Hoseok laugh at the miserable (and adorable) state that Chin-Sun in. Her cheeks are squish together making her look like a squirrel, Namjoon and Yoongi had to contain themselves to not squish and pinch her cheeks whilst Jimin and Taehyung without hesitation launched themselves to Chin-Sun and cooed at her dangerously, yet adorable look.

☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎☆☆

There was a time where Chin-Sun would have a panic attack, her side of the story are not much different from Sungmin and so their fears are pretty much similar.

Whenever Chin-Sun and the rest of the boys go on a tour they have to go through the media, journalists and reporters to get a better look on them. Sure sounds easy, but the flashes of cameras and continuous rhetorical questions was enough to bring Chin-Sun back to her nightmares. She describes the situation as "suffocating" and "claustrophobic" with so many people pestering them.

It would be such a headache and bothersome to go through them but they had no choice. With the added of fans (and probably some sesaengs) was not helping either.

Chin-Sun would often clunch on to Jungkook or Namjoon's hand as they went through since they are the only boys who'd make sure to have tighter grip. Of course, there was a time where Chin-Sun was separated from the rest and trapped with the crowds.

Jin was running around in frantic, the maknae line are shouting her name here and there, the rap line called an emergency call on their manager or either burst through the crowds without thinking. The crowd were completely oblivious at the state and insisted to push forward as they scream hysterically at their names, the securities are having a hard time to push them away from the idol who did not acknowledge anything but their precious female member.

It took a while for things to calm as Yoongi had emerged from the crowd with familiar person trailing behind as he hold their hand firmly. Jin, Hoseok and Jimin abruptly sprint towards the familiar person and coddled them with care and guilt.

"Where were you!? Please don't do that again, you scared us to death,"

"I swear, this girl is a walking heart attack,"

"Let's get out of here first, then we'll talk back in the hotel. I'm pretty sure that she's still traumatised with what happen,"

At the end of the day, Chin-Sun was forced to absorb the boys lecture along with the sense of overprotectiveness.

☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎☆☆

It is not long before break and they group are feeling euphoric to have finally gotten a break they deserve.

Apparently, Bang PD had made a promise to the group to give them well-deserved break after 'Fake Love' being released. It was music to their ears hearing such sentence as if they were never mentioned before.

They haven't had any proper vacation ever since the start of new year and it's killing them slowly to have their free/ break time cut short. This especially goes to Chin-Sun who had desperately been wanting to take a proper sleep and some relaxing yoga.

She never complain about the schedule as she is also hyped about their new released song. She appreciate the positive and supportive comments that were given to them. Although, some of them were a bit explicit that the boys has to watch her read them. However, it made her felt appreciated and their hard work to become top listed in Billboard Award. It was worth it.

Her exhaustion took her over as she fall into a dark abyss and the last thing she saw was the others along with their beloved staff running after her in panic and dreadful face.

Now, she is laying on a white, soft and fluffy bed. She was cocooned by the blanket around her making her unable to move her body or even sitting up. She sighs in exasperation feeling her head is getting even worse than before.

A door creak open revealing mom- I mean Jin with a tray of water, medicine and bowl of hot, steaming porridge. His face soften as his eyes met the small cocooned body in front of him.

"Well, just in time. It's time for dinner so I made you some chicken porridge," Jin softly said as he place down the tray on the table side.

He unwrap the blanket that had cocooned Chin-Sun body gently and slowly sitting her up with pillow behind her back, taking out bed table and placed them in front of her. Jin placed the bowl of hot porridge in front of her and pats her head softly.

Chin-Sun ate silently and Jin watch her carefully  not minding staying a bit longer with his little dongsaeng. It wasn't long till Chin-Sun gulped down the porridge, she can't help it since it was so good. Well, it's Jin's cooking.

Jin chuckle under his breath and so grap a glass of water and medicine in front of her. Chin-Sun scrunched her nose in disgust seeing the medicine infront of her and hissed at it. Feeling used to the reaction, Jin immediately forced her to drink the disgusting medicine despite Chin-Sun protest. He just want her to be healthy so he'll do whatever it takes to make her healthy wherether she likes it or not.