|I{•------» 𝘉𝘖𝘠 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘓𝘜𝘝 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

It's been a while since the boys have written any lyrics. After months of breaks, they finally able to get their mind more focused and back to their studio as usual.

Each individual members are busy with themselves, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon had been locking themselves in their studio as usual, Jungkook were in the gym, Taehyung and Jimin are practicing their vocal. Meanwhile, Sungmin were forced to stayed back in the dorm with Jin, not only few days ago he was sick with high fever that made the boys went frenzy concern.

They still doubt about his health after seeing swaying side-to-side as if he were about to faint two days ago, Jin has been pestering him to stay in the bed whilst the others could only watch on the side lines with heads lowered to the ground as Sungmin gave them puppy eyes begging to be freed. And so, that's the story behind the whole ordeal.

Now, it has been a week since they had not let him out or even stepped out of the house, if he did Jin threaten him to take all of his puddings and sweets away.

Sungmin laid down on his stomach, he scrolled down to the comment section of their Waverse account to see that ARMY had been sending their meme pic, art or even their crackhead pic. This made him giggles in amusement when the comments made him laugh.

However, one comment caught his attention.

'I want to know what it feels like to be an idol sometimes. Although, it's hard to manage, but it may be worth it with all the hard work payed off'

Sungmin eyes soften and nods in agreement, he then replied.

'It does take a lot of time to manage everything into your schedule, even if you get used to it. It still makes you fatigued and stressed. However, I do enjoy my profession with my as my and the others hard work are payed off and being supported by those who listen and appreciate our hard work. Thank u ARMY💜💜'

Sungmin smiled in satisfaction, feeling proud of what they had achieved so far. Going from an underground and infamous idol stars that only few people known. To one of the most overrated and famous artist to not only South Korea, but also the whole world. No matter what the subject, their names always be brought up no matter where they are.

Sungmin sigh in content as his eyelids become heavy and so embrace the darkness.

The next thing he knew, he was sitting on the car with Jungkook and Jimin beside him. His head lean on Jimin shoulder, he sigh softly and snuggle for more warmth. Jimin smiled adoringly towards Sungmin, Hoseok handed him fluffy blanket to cover your body from freezing air in the car.

Sungmin snuggle at the warm of the blanket and gripping it tightly like a baby. Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook cooed at his cuteness.

The journey continues till they reach the main HQ, one by one they got off the car with Jungkook carrying Sungmin on his back. It was not long till they reach the meeting conference.

Bang PD along with the producer Pddog were there waiting for their arrival.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I hope were not keeping you guys waiting," Namjoon apologies.

Bang PD wave his hand reassuringly. And so, they begin to talk about their new songs and album that are going to be released in the next three months. The meeting wasn't long but it wasn't short either, they made their way out of the conference room. Namjoon and Hoseok immediately went to their studio, the vocal line immediately went to recording session whilst Yoongi had been dragged by excited Sungmin to his studio.