Chapter Two

What was he thinking? And where was he? And who’s the werewolf?  Even though they had gotten less than an hour and a half of sleep, their brain still asked questions. More questions than usual.

    “Hi!” Great. The last thing they need is someone overly cheerful.

    “No.”

    “I’m Julien. You must be Lilith. Lucifer told me you would murder him. Looks like you almost did. Just don’t bother him for a while, he’s having a bit of a bad time.”

    Lilith turned at the mention of their name, to see a werewolf boy, the same one as earlier, sitting right next to them. He has fluffy black hair and blue eyes.

    “You smell like a girl.” They couldn’t smell it through the hormones and emotions everyone in the school was giving off, especially their brother, but the werewolf smelled female.

    “Lucifer told me about your nose. Figured you’d get it in the first five seconds. I’m a guy. I’m trans though.”

    “Okay, I don’t care. Go back to your table. And if you really do like my brother, don’t break his heart, or I will kill you. But judging from what I saw yesterday, he’ll kill you first.”

    “Wha- no. What makes you say that?” Julien is flustered and blushing.

    “I can smell it, idiot.” They tap their nose, and he goes to bug Lucifer.

    ~~

    Since those idiots forgot to eat dinner, and didn’t get their schedules, Ira and Ma’iingan, seniors who essentially run the place, have to deliver uniforms and schedules to them. And Ma’iingan being who they are, they were flamboyant about it.

    “Uci’ew Mowgenstewn and Ju’ian Genet, p’ease come up to ‘e tab’e to weci’e youw schedu’es.” Ma’iingan yells to the entire room.

    “HE CAN’T UNDERSTAND YOU!” Someone yells from the back of the room.

    “Detention,” Ira says.

    “‘Cmon Raziel, you can’t let me off? I’ve been nothing but good.”

    “Olu, we both know that’s not true. That was you on the arch, was it not?”

    “No it wasn’t. I can’t lie.”

    “Fine. Who saw who was on the arch?”

    “I did. It was Rain. He decided it was a good idea.”

    “Fuck you, Arrabella.” The boy with antlers next to Olu curses.

    “Oh how you would like to, but unfortunately for you, I’m gay.”

    Lilith ignores the banter. “EY LUCY!” They yell, “YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND NEED TO GET YOUR SCHEDULES FROM ‘GAN OVER THERE!” They decided to stand on the table for no reason in particular, other than to embarrass him.

    “You are very lucky that nobody else could understand that,” a blushing Lucifer growls as he passes, trudging up to the table.

    “I COULD!” Olu yells in Lower Demonic.

    “FUCK BOTH OF YOU,” Lucifer yells back, flipping both of them off.

    “I’m gay, did you not get that?”

    “Good for you, me too.”

    “Lucifer, put on a shirt!” Olu says, cupping her hands around her mouth.