Vanica twiddled her thumbs. "Do you think we should attack right now? We can benefit from this!'

"No," Dante said to his sister. "We must plan this perfectly."

The trio retreated back inside their castle, already knowing that this spell was the first step to their plan.

Their shadows glowed to reveal three devils who smirked as they witnessed the events.

So this was his game? Megicula and Lucifero thought at the same time. Then we're game, Zagred.

Back in the Clover Kingdom, those in the castle's wing designated for the Kira family could see how Ratri was fueling the spell his lover was casting by transferring his power to her briefly.

A union magic was commonly used by people who have close bonds such as family members, lovers, and close friends.

The magic required the best control and sensing.

If even one thing went wrong, the union magic could strip both users of their powers, so it was strongly advised not to use the magic.

But as a race loved by mana, the elves had the advantage over the humans.

The castle was covered in a thick sheet of ice that even someone with no magic and just a weapon couldn't break through as it was actual ice.

"Are you ready?" Ratri asked his fated lover who broke the kiss, staring at the humans with malice.

Anyone in the area could see how much they were in pain from their past lives.

How they were denied the chance to ever realizing their dreams at starting a family in a new world where humans and elves could live peacefully.

"Holy shit..." Yami Sukehiro opened his blade, looking up at the spell that was crashing down. "Just how much pain did you two lovebirds go through?!"

The female elf glared at the dark magic user, staring at him with the deepest of hatred. "Your kind destroyed everything we lived for! Have you no shame?! Let the blade of justice show you a true paradise! One where humans no longer exist!"

Reader Human POV

I watched my elf counterpart unleash the spell, screaming at her to stop it.

I was in chains in a room where I could see a screen-like thing that displayed what my counterpart was seeing.

"(Y/N)!!" I screamed. "DON'T DO IT! THESE PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT! PLEASE STOP IT!"

There are no exceptions, host. I am sorry, but this crime the humans pulled long ago has gone unpunished long enough.

"I KNOW, BUT THAT WAS THEM! WE'VE CHANGED! (Y/N)! DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE!!!"

I am sorry, human counterpart.

You and William Vangeance are by far some of the noblest humans I have seen, aside from Lemiel and a few others.

But the crime fits the punishment.

Had it not been for your kind, Ratri and I could've realized our dreams!

"YOU CAN STILL DO ALL THINGS YOU WANT TO! BUT YOU CAN'T KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE! YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! WHAT THE HUMANS DID BEFORE IS DISGUSTING! BUT THEY'RE DEAD! DEAD!"