[10] Union Magic

Hello! Yes, another update since I'm too invested in this story :) This makes it update #3 of today

Hello! Yes, another update since I'm too invested in this story :) This makes it update #3 of today. Love me or something idk

Reader Elf POV (current day)

"Winter Spacial Magic: Redemption of Archangels Souls!"

There was a rumble and a heavy wind came down, blowing the top of the castle to where we saw a bright light coming down as clouds swirled into a hurricane form, ice in the shape of daggers tearing through the air.

I could hear the cries of humans as they were killed just as us elves were killed the day Licht and Tetia got married.

"AHHHHHH!!" The king of Clover held his hands up to shield himself despite having so much magic potential.

I held Ratri's hand tightly, tears coming from my human counterpart.

DON'T DO IT! She was screaming in my mind. You may have been betrayed in the past, but these are the people that can change the world! (y/n)! don't do this!

I pushed her out of my thoughts as Ratri turned my head and locked our lips in a kiss, passion flowing through us.

No One's POV

It was fate that tore the string of fate, the very thing that brought them together.

But it was also fate that brought them back together after centuries apart.

It was truly a paradoxical concept.

Anyone in the room could see the chemistry between the two elves and could only stand frozen in place as we unleashed the spell.

All accross all four kingdoms on the landmass of Cardia, everyone could see it.

A man with bone and spacial magic stared with amazement as the blinding blue light formed clouds all around.

"Oi, Dante?" The man said. "I think that's her."

The High King of the Spade Kingdom stood on the balcony with his brother and sister as they watched with terror and amazement.

"It's beautiful," Vanica whispered. "Holy crap, I might cry!"

Zenon looked at the spell with a critical eye. "A mage loved by mana could do that, but there's something off about that spell...it's reinforced with spacial magic."

"How can you tell?" Dante asked his brother.

"I just do, don't question me. And shave your stupid mustache. It makes you look older than you are."