The New me - Chapter 9

Sean's POV.

GOD DAMMIT WHERE IS SHE? Sean throws his phone to the wall as he says this, landing on his bed with both of his head in hands. 

"Relax, Seany, why do you even care about her? I mean dude *laughs* have you ever looked at her? The more you look at her the more her looks scare you." 

"Jake shut up! Dude how many time's have i told you such that pie hole and don't talk about Rebeca like that. I'm already worried it's nearly 2 month and i haven't heard from her since." 

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? You act as if you love her or some shit." Jake says with a laugh.

"I do." Sean remarks silently.

"Wait, No. Are you stupid or some shit?" Screams Jake. "You are a popular guy at school. You should be one of the hot chicks at school. Why would you go after that shit?"

"Look if you don't put that trash of a mouth where it's supposed to be you're going to be beaten down. Don't get me any more angrier than i'm already. Now get out of my room."

"Whatevers I was just about to leave. But one last thing Sean, no one goes after the ugly duckling, everyone in school is going to make fun of you. Don't do it man." With that Jake closes the door hard and walks off. 

"God! What am i doing. I love her" Sean say's to himself and lays down on his bed. "I love when she smiles, when she gets nervous and fixes her glasses, i love that she notices every little thing about me. I don't care what anyone thinks about her, for me she is no less than Cinderella or any other fairytale princess." smiles Sean, "Damn, i sound cheesy."

With that Sean gets up and walks to his window, "That's it in two days school is opening. That's when i'm telling her that i love her and asking her to be my girlfriend." 

Rebeca's POV.

"Haha you have to be joking me, so wait you are "The Drake Austen". Casandra's one and only son who is extremely intelligent and has girls drooling over him at every turn." Rebeca says with a sip of her drink.

"Well, that's right. You forgot to mention the one and only handsome Drake Austen." 

"Well. my mom always told me never to lie." giggles Rebeca.

"very funny. anyway where do you go for schooling?"

"Oh Maltese College, i'm in year 12." grins Rebeca.

"Hmm, that's interesting. I'm currently looking for a new school to go to, before i graduate for university."

"Well, consider Maltese College. It's an amazing school plus this way we can become better friends, i'll introduce you to everyone. Oh and also Sean."

"Whose Sean?" Drake says with an eyebrow raised.

"He's my best best best friend, he's good at everything." Smirks Rebeca,

"Sure, he'll meet his match once i go there." Winks Drake.

"Eeeppp mean's you'll come?"

"Well i'll have to ask mum, nut i'm sure i'll be allowed. If i am i'll pick you up on Monday and we can go together to school?"

"Umm, i usually go to school with Sean but." hesitatingly Rebeca replies.

"Just this once, i'm sure he won't mind. Please." Drake says sweetly

"Oh, since you are being so kind about it i'll go with you."

"Great let's shake on that." Drake brings his hand forward for Rebeca to shake with a smile.

"To the start of year 12." Rebeca shakes Drakes hand.

"To a start of year 12 and your new look." winks Drake. 

29th Of February.

"Oh my holly Communions. Sweetie you look so beautiful and changed." My mom greats me with a million kisses and hugs.

"You always were beautiful my princess." My dad remarks with his share of hugs and kisses.

"Well this is what i always wanted." I said with a smile "Thankyou for letting me have it" giving them both a massive hug.

"And this is what you got," Cassandra says as she walks down the stairs to meet us at our car. "Now Rebeca you know all the beauty rules i will check with you ever 5 weeks to see if everythig is going fine if you want any more touch ups. i do this with all my makeover lovely's, take care of yourself and this is for you," She gives me a small present, "Miranda couldn't be here but she wanted to say bye and that you look beautiful as always now, to cherish that beauty and use it for good."

"Oh why thankyou, you didn't have to." I say as i open the pink wrapped gift.

"None sense, every girl needs a Channel bag."

"OH MY GOD, it's beautiful and amazingly lovely."

"Good luck with school, now you are everything you wanted to be, also i heard about my Drake wanting to go to the same school as you because of you." 

i giggle, "It was his choice and i think it will be good for him to go there,"

"Well, i want you to watch out for him. Make sure he is on his best behaviour for the first two weeks. I am going to Miami for a launch."

"I Will. No late night partying for him." I say with a big smile.

"Good  girl, have fun enjoy your self." With the last of the hugs i get in the car to get home.

At night.

"Tomorrow i will go to that place which once was hell for me, but this time not as a looser or someone who got bullied at every turn, this time i'll go with an identity, turn those girls against them selves." 

As i lay on my bed i check my phone. "Oh god 110 calls from Sean, "he'll just have to see for himself the secret i had been dying to share with him tomorrow." 

As i'm about to close my eyes my phone rings with a text message.

"See you tomorrow beautiful."

I blush and close my eyes, with a smile wide on my face.

Let the fun begin.