Make me over - Chapter 7

1 am. 

I look at my phone, 18 missed calls from Sean. I miss him so much, i close my eyes and think of him i hope he know's that i miss him, that there is a reason why i am not replying.

2 month of changes. Wow, a whole new me. A smile quivers it's way on my face, all those girls that once looked down on me will never guess what's hit them. 

I put my head back on the pillow and try to go to sleep, I have been here for half a day and tomorrow It will all start. 3 months! All of my summer break, Cassandra told me exactly what will happen, one month on my looks, one month on how i act and one month with my habits. Oh, habits includes the way i shop and spa treatments, just to get me in the daily habit of it all. 

I wonder what Sean will think of me once he sees me after all of this, will he recognize me. I laugh silently and what about Chad. I will finally have attention from Chad. I smile once more to myself and as my eye lids close on my eyes i find myself asleep. 

1st January 2012

The count down begins, as i mark of 1st of January on the calender i bought from home. I look around the bedroom i have been given for the next three months. Pink is spread out everywhere, a beautiful chestnut bed with leopard print pink bedsheets, eight pillows, pink curtains embroidered with red fluff  in lines, hang down from golden railings, pink fluffy carpets lain everywhere across the room, a beautiful chandelier dangles down graciously from the ceiling, ornaments are placed on a wooden desk placed in front of a massive mirror. The room is the absolute dream of an absolute girly girl. 

Right then Cassandra and Miranda walk in, "Good Morning Dear." They hugged me, "Follow us we will now take you to our dear friend Dr. Reynolds." 

As i enter a plain typical doctors office room, i saw an old build man standing across looking at some x-rays. He turns around and smiles at me as his hazel eyes sparkle, "Well hello Rebeca, my name is Doctor Steve Reynolds, and you must be the brave girl i have heard so much about." I beamed at him and said, "Nice to meet you Mr. Reynolds." 

"Miranda, Cassandra take a seat i am going to take Rebeca to have her x- ray done for her teeth then she will also need another done for her nose." I gulped, why does he need those x-rays? I touched my nose, "Why are you taking the x-rays?" 

"Well Rebeca, your teeth are slightly crooked, you will get laser treatment for your beautiful eyes and your nose, did you break it?"

"Yes, when i was 2, i fell down the stairs and broke it."

"That would explain, it's a bit crooked, don't be frightened, I am here to just make those minor changes on your nose, teeth and eyes."

"Will it hurt?"

"No absolutely not! You will be asleep." He smiled at me and then assured me in the x-ray room.

I look around towards Cassandra and Miranda, with a scared look on my face, "Go on Rebeca, we will wait right here for you. Once the x-rays are done you will go straight in for surgery." Miranda said with a big smile. 

"Why yes sweetie, this is all part of the package." Cassandra winked at me and then both Miranda and Cassandra hugged me. 

With a deep breath, i walked in the x-ray room.

8 pm. 

"Ouch!" I whine, i try to open my eyes as everything look blurry, i seem to have dark goggles on. Frowning, i look around to see if any one is there, but instead find a paper note on the bed side table. 

Hey Lovely,

Good Job, the first part of your makeover went successful. Rest and do not take of the goggles for a while, they are there since you had laser treatment and need to avoid extreme light. However, tomorrow is another big day. Get ready for more fun! 

Much Love,

Cassandra. 

I look in the mirror, my nose has bandages over it, my teeth now seem perfect and no more glasses. I sighed, more changes tomorrow.

Then as soon as my head comes in contact with the pillow i find myself again. 

2nd January 2012

Day two, i yawn and stretch trying to get out of bed. "Wake up, Rebeca" Someone whispers in my ear, "Hi my name is Eliza," I suddenly open my eyes and scream as i feel a cold hand on my naked arm. 

"Calm down," a women who looks in her 30's says to me while she puts her hand gently on my mouth, "Do not be afraid Rebeca, I'm sorry i scared you. Let me repeat, my name is Eliza and I'm the Maid." She is so pretty, with her bright blue eyes, perfect skin, and blond hair which is tied back in a perfect bun. God! Does everyone here have to look so damn good. 

I laugh, "Oh i am so sorry, How do you know my name?" 

"Dave told me everything about you, you are very strong. But trust me you are in good hands, once you are done with all this you will look AMAZING." She sounded like a hormonal filled teenager, as i saw the light of excitement in her eyes. 

I couldn't help but laugh, "You surely have made me feel much better, " Just then my stomach decides to make a dying whale sound. "hmm, yes lets give you breakfast first, Cassandra wants to see you in an hour."

Eliza is so cool, she is 45! Can you believe it, she looks so young. I could have never believed that, she has two sons who are 21 and 23. She said she's seen many girls here who have come looking rather frigid and gone with looks good enough to make them a model. She definitely made me feel more at ease and actually get excited again. 

After having eggs and toast, she patted my back and said, "Come on girly lets get you to Cassandra."

"Well Hello Rebeca, ready for another day filled with another change." She smiled, i have never noticed how straight and white her teeth are. She must have to brush them heaps, i wonder what tooth paste she uses. 

4 pm 

Well, one thing is for certain, Cassandra does NOT use a special tooth paste that makes those teeth so white, i got my teeth whitened today and must i say THEY ARE WHITE. As white as those celebrities teeth that you see on the television. Once that happened, i had to meet with an exercise coach, shall i say i started drooling when i saw him? His muscles where just cringe worthy, apart from being handsome he was just... perfect. 

He explained something about waking up at 6 every morning and running and then doing weights, god, i should have listened and not being staring at his perfect face and those beautiful emerald green eyes. Am i drooling again? Uhh. Note to myself NOT to do that tomorrow when he comes. 

Then Cassandra and me went out to have lunch, i had to eat lettuce and tomatoes. Cassandra told me that this makeover wouldn't work if i don't keep my diet intact, so now no hamburgers, cakes, cokes only salads, lean meats, juices, fruits. Yuck. 

I guess that's how it will be from now on. 

20th of February 2012. 

I look at myself in the mirror, i look at the picture clung beside the mirror on my cabinet, i look so...different now. 

Its been 1 and more than half months now, i have lost 20 kilo's, my teeth are straight and white, my nose perfect, my eyes have no spectacles to cover them, and all the pimples that once covered my face are gone, replaced with perfect skin.. My jaw line, accentuates my long neck, the tight shirt i wear bring out the shape of my breasts, without revealing any cleavage, the curves which i never knew existed are there now making my body look great at the necessary places. 

I sit down on the bed, just 10 more day's left, in 5 days i will go to the Parlous and Spa for my final touches, and finally school will start, a new life will wait ahead of me. 

Tears roll down my cheek. I have finally got what i wanted. 

10 day's more.