Final Touches - Chapter 8

Guy's i have put a picture of what Rebeca finally looks like in the multimedia box on the right hand side of the page. :P She's beautiful? Ehhh?

26th of February 2012 

OUCH! I yell at the top of my voice as the wax strip tears of my eyebrows. 

"Please dear be patient it only hurts for a little while, just one more and you will be done. During this one think of how beautiful your eyebrows will look once i'm done." The beautician Sandra says with a reassuring smile.

I gulp and give her a weak smile, after spending the whole week being waxed at the most uncomfortable places, this is the last of it. And to think ill have to do this for years to come, i give out a large sigh,  Thankgod its finished. Right then Sandra tears of the wax strip of my other eyes. 

"There all done finely, now i want you back here every 3 weeks to get them done again." I roll my eyes, how many times have i heard this already, I heard this from the mani and pedicure lady as well, Cassandra and Miranda sat with me yesterday to make sure i always have appointments set up with the wax lady, Mani and pedi lady, dentist, nutritionist, and my trainer (YUM). 

All i have left now to do before i leave in 4 days, is my hair and my ettiqutes coach, she comes in every 2 weeks to teach me something new. Like the way i walk to the way i eat, i had to eat my dinner blindfolded four times. Uhh! 

With my hair done tomorrow, that will be the last of it, i will finely be what i always wanted to be.

Beautiful. 

27th of Feburary 2012 

My eyes shoot open at the sound of Dave laughing, as he enters my room. 

I see him standing at the end of the bed, smirking at me slowly he goes down and grabs the end of my cover's and flings them up. The cold air shivers it's way up my skin, "OH MY GOD, Dave it's freezing! Why would you do that?"

"Come on get ready, you are getting your final touches today, aren't you in a hurry to have fabulous hair." He starts laughing as he runs a hand through his hair, " Like my hair."

"You are annoying." "I know, now hurry up."

I fling out of bed and go get ready, wearing one of the hundred's of outfits Miranda bought for me when we went shopping. 

*Flashback to the shopping scene*

My mouth clings open, "Sweetie try not to drool on the carpet." Miranda says with an amused smile. 

"Have you seen this place? Can i even afford to shop here?" 

"You don't pay for anything, we do! After all it's our makeover as a gift for you."

There are dresses everywhere on expensive racks, shoes to go with every dress, makeup isle. Georgia Armani, Gucci, Stella, Mulberry, I run my hand through a rack with dresses and one of my fingers get's caught in a dress's price tag. As soon as i look at it, it was if i couldn't breathe. 

"WHO in there right mind would pay 1 450 dollars for a dress Miranda and an extra 1 000 dollars for the shoes, just to make up one outfit." I said to her with a weird expression.

"WE will, now come on we have to buy heaps of outfits for you, dresses are a must, a lady wears dresses that accentuate her legs and make her shine." I could tell she has done this a lot, she seemed excited, of SHOPPING. Right then she grabbed my hand and right then we began our shopping spree.

Later that night.

i sat panting at my bed, we must have shopped, shopped and shopped, with more than 100 shopping bags, boxes in total full of clothes, shoes, jewellery, make up, and the list goes on.

*Back to reality* 

i put on simple skinny jeans with silver flats and a pink top with a red cardigan and head out the room where Dave is waiting for me. 

"Princess Much? What took you soo long?" He said with a questioned look. 

"A princess gotta do what a princess gotta do" I said with a big smile.

"Ha-ha-ha get in the car."

It seemed for every but we finally arrived at the parlour, it was massive, nothing the barber shop down the road from my house, this one had fully uniformed, pretty girls, with high tech equipment the place basically screamed "COME IF YOU ARE RICH AND CAN AFFORD." 

AS soon as i walked in a girl in her 20's greeted me and Dave, assuring me to a gold plated seat. 

"I discussed with you on what i would like for Beck to get, layered, highlights and blow dried i want her strawberry blond hair to look amazing." 

I smiled, he is so cute. 

The girl looked at him and nodded and then told him to take a seat, once she came back she looked at me and smiled saying, "Hi my name is Paige, are you ready to get your hair done." 

"YES." I said a bit to eager.

She let out a giggle and carefully placed my hair in bath. As soon as she started massaging and washing my hair i felt as if i was in heaven. 

50 minutes later. 

"All done," Paige said as she turned my chair around and as i faced Dave i could see his thin lips spreading into a massive smile. 

"You look perfect." He said.

I smiled and ran a hand through my hair, feeling how soft it is now.

Dave dropped me off at house, he had some errand to do. As i was walking, trying to look stylish and elegant some jerk bumped into me, I fell and landed bottom down on the floor. 

I quickly turned my head in the guys direction, giving him one of the worst glares i could ever give anyone, "Can't you see where you are going?" He gave me a questioned look and said, "Well, i couldn't help it i was too caught up in watching a beautiful girl like you." with that he put out his hand for me to take so i could get up, i took it. 

He was actually really good looking, god what am i saying. He's downright Handsome with that built body and muscles pecking out of his shirt. Green eyes, light brown hair and tanned skin, his strong neck and the most irresistible lips. 

"Thank you." I said and was about to walk off as he said, "That's all? Aren't you going to introduce your self and ask about me, where did all the etiquette's go that you were taught?"

I turn around to face him, "How do you know about that?" My mom's Cassandra you should know her. She told me all about you," Usually i'm not interested in the girl's she doe smakeover's on but god you are something else."

"You are a MASSIVE flirt. Do you use that line on all the girls?" I say with a big smirk as i fold my rms accross my chest.

"I swear with only one or two." He says this while having his hands up, as if he's surrendering.

I let out a laugh. "Thank god, i made you laugh or my mom wouldn't spare me. Now would you join me for lunch to make up for before?" His eyes sparkle as he says this, i swear this guy has some sort of charm or spell that you just can't say no.

"Oh ok. But can i change?"

"You look beautiful already, let's go." He smiles.

Hey Guys, Thankyou so much for reading my book! I would love if you could leave a comment and vote! :D 

PLEASE DO VOTE <3