As you say - Chapter 3

I run back to my house, there is no one there, my parents are at work and my brothers are at college. I run to my bedroom and cover my face in the warmth of my pillow, slowly ignoring the tears swelling down my cheeks and go to sleep. 

- Around 7 pm - 

Tap..Tap..Tap.. i hear the sound of pebbles being thrown at my bedroom window and i glance over to see who it is. I smile to see Sean there, not looking happy but i am sure as glad to see him standing there.I look towards the alarm clock, Wow i slept for 4 hours straight , I grab my jacket and sprint outside to where Sean is, we quietly walk over to the park in front of my house and i know he is really angry at me.

"Sean.." i utter softly, he turns to look at me once we stop and sit on one swing each, "You have no idea how worried i got, Beck when i didn't see you outside. I waited for 1 hour thinking you were probably late, then i tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up. Please don't do something like that to me again...ever."

"You don't understand, Bethany.., " He cuts me of and says, "I know what happened, Beck but you shouldn't have talked to her in the first place, i know you did it to help out Helson and that is sweet of you, but next time just don't bother with Bethany she isn't worth your troubles." He smiled at me holding my hand. 

I couldn't help but want to hug him and tell him how thankful i am for his assuring words. "And as to the slushi and meatballs part we'll get back at her. " He winks at me. I start laughing, "OMG, Sean do you remember when we were in year 6 and Bethany broke my dolls head, you put a rubber snake in her bag. She screamed her head of." "Well you know, I'm the smart one around who comes up with all the best pranks and how could i take it she made you cry." 

I can't help but smile and then sigh in dissapointment, look down and say, "Sean you know what your the most amazing person ever, you will definetly get the most incredible, pretty, actually no the most beautiful girl in this world."

Just then i hear my Mom calling out for me to have dinner. 

I turn to Sean giving him a kiss on the cheek and hug, "Would you like to have dinner with us Seanie?" 

"No thanks Beck, go and please don't let Bethany get to you." 

"Bye Seanie."

- Sean's point of view - 

I hear Sarah calling out for Beck, my heart sinks i liked sitting here with her.

Just before she leaves i remember her saying, "Sean you know what your the most amazing person ever, you will definitely get the most incredible, pretty, actually no the most beautiful girl in this world."

I wish she knew that the only girl i want is her, she is the most beautiful girl out there. I sigh to myself and get ready to leave. I kick a rock in anger, why does Bethany and everyone else have to give her such a hard time, i feel like killing them all. When she cries, it breaks my heart she is really pretty and i can't help but notice that when she cries her eyelashes become heavy and moist and her cheeks glow red. 

If only she knew, what she means to me. Tomorrow I'll warn the other guys and Chad to tell Bethany to back off. Chad is my friend we play on the same cricket team at school.