New day - Chapter 2

"Wake up, sweetheart." I hear my mom yell clearly through the old walls in my house. " As if on cue my eyes shot open and i find my self staring at the hello kitty wallpaper spread neatly on all the walls inside my room. I remember getting the wallpaper when i was 4, thinking how truly cool i am, what was i even thinking back then?

I haven't ever been able to redecorate my bedroom ever since, not wanting to bring the issue up with my parents and then receiving a 1 hour lecture on budget and how money doesn't fall from the sky. 

I have a quick shower and decide to wear knee length jeans with a brown shirt and a loose white jumper on top. It's summer, but i just feel insecure with only wearing a shirt and making it clear that there is nothing on my chest. I know, I'm weird but It's a natural feeling. 

"Sean's outside," my mom tell's me with a knock on the door. With  that i grab an apple from the fruit basket on the table and run outside jumping into the arms of Sean. I sometimes wonder how he turned out to be this decent looking when he was the chubbiest kid in the suburb. With his black- brownish hair that spikes up when he gels it and a muscled body with his strong neck. Although, his nose makes me laugh sometimes at how cute yet big it is, wait, why am i thinking about Sean in such a way? God, he's your best friend Rebeca snap out of it. I shake of the feeling.

Sean looks at me with a smirk on his face, "so shall we go Beck or will you be day dreaming all day about me." My mouth opens fast and i find my self saying, "I wasn't day dreaming about..." 

"Yeah, yeah." he smiles at me and then starts to drive towards school. 

"Uhh, back to the place which i call hell." I whine to Sean. With a nudge he says, "Oh come on, school is where all the wildest dream's come true, don't act like that." 

I look at him for a second and then start laughing, "Are you OK." I feel his forehead with the back of my palm, "Yup it's that deadly flu that's been going around. Have you seen our school the only wild dreams that come true at Maltese College are of all the wild animals coming together." 

He lifts an eye brow at me but then grabs my hand, looks at me and says, "If anyone say's anything or does anything to you then don't be afraid to tell your old pal Sean." With that he gives me a hug and waves to me heading of to his first period class. 

I find my way to class, yuck i have physics, i sit down and then i see it. God... does he have to be so damn good looking, what is he made of? All os a sudden i see Bethany's arm around Chad's neck as he stands in the door way, "Hey babe,"

Then i see that a wheelchair kid is trying to also come through the door but Bethany has him blocked, seriously? Does she not see anything around her when Chad's there, that it suddenly becomes her mission to do everything to try to flirt with him.

" Bethany can you like move? Your big ass is covering the door, Helson can't get through." She shoots me one of the worst glares i have ever seen, if looks could kill i would have been dead. "Excuse me?" she coughs. "Are you deaf?" Then she moves aside and Helson looks at me with a thankful look with hint of sympathy, in other words trying to say. "Dude thanks for helping me but you'll be dead soon because of Bethany." 

"I'll deal with you at lunchtime." She says through her teeth while looking at me. "Bye Chad baby." and with that she turns on her heel and out of the classroom.

I hold my head in my hands, what did i just do. Uhh, now i have to handle her glorious wrath, Sean told me to not meddle with her. 

- One period/lesson later -

"You ignorant, selfless looser." She grabs my hair and pushes me into the girls toilets. All of a sudden Bethany's two best friend's motion all the other girls to get out. "I...I...I.." SPIT IT OUT. She yells at me. "I'm sorry."

Crystal her best friend No.1 laughs, "your pathetic. Just to let you know."

"Have you looked at your self, It makes me want to vomit and what makes you think you could get away with making fun of me like that, your a joke Rebeca Blake, look at the way you dress someone would think your a beggar, your hair, use a brush it's a new invention, your disgusting, a disgrace to girls that go here. If i were a guy i wouldn't even bother looking at you, why would Chad?" Bethany yells while holding on to my hair. 

I whimper, "And just for what you did you looser.." She grabs the slushi and meatballs from Clara Best friend No.2 and tilts it on my head, pushing me to the wall once she's done and walking off laughing. Stopping at the door, turning around, sneering towards me and saying, "Don't worry it doesn't make you look any worse you pig." 

"I Sit there bringing my legs to my chest and look at my reflection at the mirror beside me, running my hands accross it and make a small smile while a tear trickles down my cheek. I get up slowly and leave the school, getting an early leavers. 

Sean is going to be worried if he doesn't find me there when he looks for me after school. 

-

Picture of what Rebeca Blake looks like! :) ---->